• Thread starter Thread starter sudheep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 171
  • Views Views: Views 14,071
Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually doesn't know about the satellite used by d2h, I guess. [emoji53]

Rushil.D said:
@ Dish HD bro can you having any proof that d2h is running out of space :-?

Do have any proof that d2h have any unactivated tp on their st2 88 east satellite which is also shared by many other broadcaster's too, even if their all channel's are broadcasted in mp4 but still they are using just one satellite and I have checked their tp's many months ago if they didn't had space crush problem then they wouldn't added 45 channels in a single tp :u

DishHD said:
Do have any proof that d2h have any unactivated tp on their st2 88 east satellite which is shared by many other
broadcaster's too :no

first tell me my question answer then i tell you :hello

DishHD said:
Do have any proof that d2h have any unactivated tp on their st2 88 east satellite which is also shared by many other broadcaster's too, even if their all channel's are broadcasted in mp4 but still they are using just one satellite and I have checked their tp's many months ago if they didn't had space crush problem then they wouldn't added 45 channels in a single tp :u

tell me if you eat 3 small apples or 1 big apple which is = 3 small apples than what is the diffrence :u

same in the case of dish tv and d2h tp space :u

:no it doesn't matter that is dish tv using 3 or 4 satellites its matter of space :k

Rushil.D said:
tell me if you eat 3 small apples or 1 big apple which is = 3 small apples than what is the diffrence :u

same in the case of dish tv and d2h tp space :u

:no it doesn't matter that is dish tv using 3 or 4 satellites its matter of space :k

Only difference is dish tv brought new satellite for future use and d2h have already used its tp's in their one and only st 2 satellite bcuz they keeping removing channels to add a new channel but dish tv keeps adding channels with no problem :c

There are many transponders on ST- 2 which can be hired. When d2h needs it. And add whole bunch of channel in a go. The subscription base after a year or two will speak which DTH had stand out. Just wait and watch. :)

Eagerly waiting to see how d2h handles the current situation :)
As peoples are very much expected from this brand :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom