General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Well there r so many things which u won't notice unless u have a keen eye or understanding of things. Many improvements. have happened and r visible while rest r linked to backend work like upgradation of infrastructure (satellite maintenance, employing advanced encoders, adding new features / services etc.) and many other things which u won't notice just thru a simple glance but would need to notice it thru closer observation
Nothing u only praising this RCB useless airtel. Airtel not customer satisfaction dth ok why 30 days lock in period implementation no other dth not taken this step .pls stop bro ok.

Last edited:
Nothing u only praising this RCB useless airtel. Airtel not customer satisfaction dth ok why 30 days lock in period implementation no other dth not taken this step .pls stop bro ok.

Buddy if u r unsatisfied with services offered by Airtel Digital TV then u can opt for a service providers which best serves ur needs. All i can say us none of the operators will fulfill all the things in ur wishlist :)

Buddy if u r unsatisfied with services offered by Airtel Digital TV then u can opt for a service providers which best serves ur needs. All i can say us none of the operators will fulfill all the things in ur wishlist :)
Bro none of the operators no 30 days lock in period only airtel do this .

True. Nobody else is fulfilling the wish of a month long lock in period.

True. Nobody else is fulfilling the wish of a month long lock in period.

So he should be happy with airtel digital tv as his wish is being fulfilled only by them😉

By the way u r unhappy so u can share feedback on the same with airtel or simply shift to another operator incase this policy is unacceptable to u. There r only these 2 options available ☺️

Bro none of the operators no 30 days lock in period only airtel do this .

So what can i do or other members do on this? Do u think ur repeatedly mentioning this here will lead to some resolution or airtel pulling back in this decision....if so u can surely continue doing so buddy ☺️

So he should be happy with airtel digital tv as his wish is being fulfilled only by them😉

By the way u r unhappy so u can share feedback on the same with airtel or simply shift to another operator incase this policy is unacceptable to u. There r only these 2 options available ☺️
He is not. You cannot even grasp what others say.

Try to read more.

He is not. You cannot even grasp what others say.

Try to read more.
I grasped and understood it properly but u did not catch hold of the sarcasm in my post

Okay anyways buddy u can guide him better and provide a resolution ☺️

I grasped and understood it properly but u did not catch hold of the sarcasm in my post

Okay anyways buddy u can guide him better and provide a resolution ☺️
I don't work for Airtel or Disney to guide anyone with humongous posts defending their anti-consumer practices buddy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock