Good Picture quality of SD channels in HD box

Did the SD channel picture quality improved in HD Box with HDMI connection than the old composite v

• Greatly improved

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Small change

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Cannot determine

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No change

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Poor quality

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
DishHD said:
Jerome Bother rather than forcing people to watch SD channels on LED or LCD Tvs with Hdmi Cable which is not meant to used for that stuff, why dont you appeal from Indian Broadcasters to add more HD channels for which Hdmi cables LED and LCD Tvs are made more rather than forcing peoples to use for which it is not made for watching SD Channels. Remember a MP4 Hd Setbox is made just for HD channels and a Hdmi cables are used on that MP4 HD setbox's to give you maximum resolution and best picture Quality on Big Tvs not to convert SD channels to MP4 HD. But the truth is that SD channel are mainly broadcasted for CRT Tvs and i dont think you will find Hdmi port on any Crt Tv.

Dear DishHD bro,

Don't divert the thread.In my post where I am forcing people to watch SD channels on LED or LCD Tvs with Hdmi Cable.All of a sudden you don't get 444 hd channels.I and many wish to get more HD channels in future and will happen on the way.The aim of the thread is to clarify the matter of PQ of sd channels in hd box.

@dish hd,
See, We got 8 votes already and none voted in poor quality.

people said:
brother (jerome5633) why you want to post it on videocon section,is your topic related to general HD set top boxes or only videocon HD stb?

reply please

people said:
brother (jerome5633) why you want to post it on videocon section,is your topic related to general HD set top boxes or only videocon HD stb?

I experienced this recently with d2h.I think on the way this will come in all forums by different users of various dth.But the Topic is related to general HD set top boxes.

@dishhd bro,

The aim of the thread is to clarify the matter of PQ of sd channels in hd box.Please conclude what you are saying/expressing so that every one can easily understand.

jerome5633 said:
Dear DishHD bro,

Don't divert the thread.In my post where I am forcing people to watch SD channels on LED or LCD Tvs with Hdmi Cable.All of a sudden you don't get 444 hd channels.I and many wish to get more HD channels in future and will happen on the way.The aim of the thread is to clarify the matter of PQ of sd channels in hd box.

Bro full Hd 1080p channels are the future for you i thought Ultra Hd 4K channels are the future. By the time the world would be getting super Ultra Hd 8k resolution channels and still you would be hoping to get some more Full hd 1080p channels.

:D:D:D

Also SEE this friends,

MPEG-2 HD CHANNELS on various satellites.

HDmpeg-22_zpsfd103719.jpg

DishHD said:
Bro full Hd 1080p channels are the future for you i thought Ultra Hd 4K channels are the future. By the time the world would be getting super Ultra Hd 8k resolution channels and still you would be hoping to get some more Full hd 1080p channels.

:D:D:D

@dish hd,

You are again diverting from the thread.I don't like to reply with you things other than relating the thread.Please check what's in the thread and what you are posting now?

jenius-jatt said:
Also SEE this friends,

MPEG-2 HD CHANNELS on various satellites.

HDmpeg-22_zpsfd103719.jpg

Mr Genius jaat i have been using Nilesat and badrsat for more than 5 years in Dubai and now you came into my Satellite zone which means a Middle eastern Satellite i have watched this channel in Hd and Sd long before and i can guarantee this picture or something is wrong in that website or details. I have a request for can you show the full image why the part of this image id hidden.

Please post things related to the thread, otherwise no use for anybody.So that we will get a good result.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock