Gsat 10 is not going to add by tata sky.

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 8,741
Status
Not open for further replies.
viswanath said:
then how to blive this

So don't believe these Gsat 10 news regarding TP handover to TS or not until press release just believe that TS has started migration. ;)

i dont think they will use gsat-10 as backup.because, insat-4a will expire in 2017.at that time gsat-10 life was wasted by 5 years(2012-2017).means only 10 years will left.

Why they have to waste 5 year life of gsat-10?

As long as TS keeps adding the most demanded channels, let us all be happy. Gsat or Insat, let the new channels beam into our homes.
:) :)

dinesh19 said:
i dont think they will use gsat-10 as backup.because, insat-4a will expire in 2017.at that time gsat-10 life was wasted by 5 years(2012-2017).means only 10 years will left.

Excellent point :clap:tup

dinesh19 said:

That I think is ISRO's fault. If they can't provide the TPs to TS at an earlier agreed rate / commitment, they can't sell their TPs. Waste of us tax payers' money.

dipayan said:
So u mean Tatasky is going to reserve that bandwidth until there are 50 HD channels available in India and pay rent for those bandwidth to Isro without utilizing the bandwidth.

I do not mean anything -

Your question was - do we have 50+ HD channels in India?
I said, since the discussion is about 50+ HD channels in 2 years from now, 50 HD is a realistic number.

Then you said, INSAT 4A will not be there after 2 years, then I said, it is about now to 2 years, and till then INSAT 4A will be there.

Otherwise, I am not supporting the overall point about - whether GSAT 10 is required now or not.

What I feel, GSAT 10 is required. And Tata Sky from now itself think beyond 2017 if they do not want to get into same loop as there were since 2009.

Thread closed, until some official news comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock