HBO Defined and HBO Hits channels launched delayed by tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 96
  • Views Views: Views 14,852
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have paid till march 2014 as i am a mega hd subscriber than will my package be revised before my time of subscription ends??

dipayan said:
Time will say that. For now We have to wait till 01 Jan 14 for price revision of channels according to trai guidelines.

Good that Trai guideline forced TS to consider channel pricing, hope it will be also good for TS customers & channel price will be reduced in order to comply with Trai guidelines...:hello

Re: RE: HBO Defined and HBO Hits channels launched delayed by tata sky

rahulmarwadi said:
If we have paid till march 2014 as i am a mega hd subscriber than will my package be revised before my time of subscription ends??

Did u read trai guidelines carefully. It is about a la carte price.

New Updated Pric e Of HBO Hits 90/- & HBO Define 90/- & Combo 99/-

No There Wont be Any Change In The Price Between The Year You Would Be Having A Price Protection For The year

We Could Not just Tell That The CC Are id*ots As They were asked To give That reply

I just talked with cc few mins ago they told me that the date is not finalized yet.When it will lunch our concerned team will contact you.First they told that channels will lunch on 24th dec,then again they told that channels are already lunched,now they telling that date is not finalized yet.This shows that tata sky cc is good for nothing.:angry

If not Launched Today 9am It's Really Delay

TS Now Proving That There is no Value of It's Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom