HBO Defined and HBO Hits channels launched delayed by tata sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: HBO Defined and HBO Hits channels launched delayed by tata sky

dipayan said:
CEO says festive gift I think

Gift .....to whom. To him or to us. After all they are getting hevey money

i think its gud if they r forced to reduce price to 69 rs by hbo ...i dont mind waiting for some days as then the price will be justified bcoz earlier the price was just rudiculous ..i wont have even sub if the chs would have launched 2days ago with 99 rs as a tag

rahulmarwadi said:
If we have paid till march 2014 as i am a mega hd subscriber than will my package be revised before my time of subscription ends??
dipayan said:
Did u read trai guidelines carefully. It is about a la carte price.

Bro, we are ordinary people so may not have access to or not knowing technicalities about Trai guidelines. So its upto prominent members to help in such situation....:hello

altaf said:
No There Wont be Any Change In The Price Between The Year You Would Be Having A Price Protection For The year
samtag1100 said:
It is plain and simple. When Tata sky realized that they cannot charge this much and broadcaster has already put the rates on their website, they simply postponed it. There is no tech issue. It just shows real face of Tata sky.
Coolboy said:
i think its gud if they r forced to reduce price to 69 rs by hbo ...i dont mind waiting for some days as then the price will be justified bcoz earlier the price was just rudiculous ..i wont have even sub if the chs would have launched 2days ago with 99 rs as a tag

Rs 69 for HBO adfree HD channels is also at the upper end considering the content but anything higher than that is not justified at all.

Same Thing Happen With Airtel Digital TV Not For Price Any Another Reason

Firstly They Launch Both SD And Hd Versions Of HBO Channnels On 21st February2013

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/hbo-hits-and-hbo-defined-from-21-feb.24882/

Then It Posponded For 23rd February 2013

Link Removed

And Last They Only Add Sd Versions Of HBO Channels On 26th February 2013

https://dreamdth.com/community/thre...o-defined-on-lcn-199-200-in-sd-version.24972/
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/hbo-defined-added-on-199.25097/
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/hbo-hits-added-on-200.25096/

dipayan said:
U forget 3d gift from ts

dipayan said:
jdrocks said:
Oh that is New Year gift, not Christmas gift!
CEO says festive gift I think

gappa said:
Gift .....to whom. To him or to us. After all they are getting hevey money

3D can be called as a gift from TS CEO but it may not be called as true gift considering availability of 3D TVs with customers. 3D feature is good as TS can boast of 3D enabled STB on par with d2H but channel addition is the true gift, viewers will have to wait for few more days.

Rushil.D said:
Same Thing Happen With Airtel Digital TV Not For Price Any Another Reason

Firstly They Launch Both SD And Hd Versions Of HBO Channnels On 21st February2013

yup...every DTH will have their own policies & accordingly negotiations with broadcaters will follow for channel addition.

I fail to understand the business dynamics and acumen of TS...they are spending millions of rupees for migration / making space for additional channels. Customers, as part of this community & some other such communities get a hope of something is going on..and we keep speculating based on various inputs that we will be given Xmas Gift, New Year gift etc...and keep disappointing ourselves..

But the commom prospective DTH customers do not have access to such info and may go in for the DTH with maximum channels or which appeals to him on that day..

I guess TS also understands that addition of channels do not have to wait for such days like Xmas or new year..the earlier they utilize the space available to add channels, the more the present customers they hold on to / get new customers.

I fail to understand the hype behind the Xmas & New Year gifts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock