• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

ICP members write ceo to get ss1 (1 Viewer)

yellkey

Registered
Reaction score
Now I write to ceo and getting starsports1 as paid alacarte after that they cahback that amount. First they give ss3 after that I change to ss1. Ask n get get your rights.

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
You get STAR SPORTS @ Rs. 25 or for free, how they cash back you and why they deduct amount if its for free.

yellkey

Registered
Reaction score
Anirudha said:
You get STAR SPORTS @ Rs. 25 or for free, how they cash back you and why they deduct amount if its for free.
First they activate @25rs after that they refund amount. I think they cheat starsports. They told we activate starsports1 @free of cost.

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
lkkeyan89 said:
First they activate @25rs after that they refund amount. I think they cheat starsports. They told we activate starsports1 @free of cost.
But why they deduct money you got cash back may be because of special treatment for SOI users but what if ROI users activate by paying Rs. 25 and if not got cash pack then ?

yellkey

Registered
Reaction score
Re: RE: ICP members write ceo to get ss1

Anirudha said:
But why they deduct money you got cash back may be because of special treatment for SOI users but what if ROI users activate by paying Rs. 25 and if not got cash pack then ?
I didn't know. if u r a soi user try it.

Deepu

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
deepums said:
By the time they sort it out, the series would be Over :)
They actually have no intensity to give STAR SPORTS they just waiting for end the series.

Deepu

Banned
Reaction score
So, ICP users will not be able to watch India tour of England for free. You guys need to complain to them asking them to provide the Channel for Free or Compensate accordingly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock