DDF Exclusive Installed New Tata Sky Binge+ STB

No. It's not like that. You can format the drive using FAT32 and copy content from your computer and play them using the STB.
Fine..
If already formated using FAT32 then also OK Na?Or I have to format in STB itself...

Yeah. That's okay. No need to format in the STB, if you already formatted.
Thanx for the inputs...
Then I will ask my dealer who is also my friend to give Demo if possible...

Few points which I found after using Binge+ box for 2 months - after prolonged viewing the voice doesn't sync with live stream (both satellite and OTT). Even in bad weather you can continue viewing your channel via net (huge plus). Amazon prime still don't support 4K HDR, so only 4k content can be viewed from youtube / and Google Movies play. (no Netflix yet)
The box does upscales all signals to HDR meaning even VGA /SD are shown in enriched color

Last edited:
Few points which I found after using Binge+ box for 2 months - after prolonged viewing the voice doesn't sync with live stream (both satellite and OTT). Even in bad weather you can continue viewing your channel via net (huge plus). Amazon prime still don't support 4K HDR, so only 4k content can be viewed from youtube / and Google Movies play.
The box does upscale all signals to HDR meaning even VGA /SD are shown in enriched color
Well I have 1 Android box...In that also issues of not sync of voice even in pendrive contents...After resetting to default everything fine...
BTW even 4K Android TV is also upscaling ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock