DDF Exclusive Installed New Tata Sky Binge+ STB

I played Frozen 2 movie in 4k in my binge stb with pendrive and it played flawlessly and smooth as even my TV is an Full HD only.

I have one query.! I m thinking to buy binge +. But when it will be delivered at my home. Can fix it by myself by replacing my HD box. Do I need to realign my dish.?

I have one query.! I m thinking to buy binge +. But when it will be delivered at my home. Can fix it by myself by replacing my HD box. Do I need to realign my dish.?
The delivery time is depends upon your local dealer and binge+ Stb availability, Once you place the order through Tata sky app the technician will install it at your home but they asked for an active Wifi connection for initial installation and they refuse to install upon mobile hotspot,and there is no need any changes in dish allingment.

The delivery time is depends upon your local dealer and binge+ Stb availability, Once you place the order through Tata sky app the technician will install it at your home but they asked for an active Wifi connection for initial installation and they refuse to install upon mobile hotspot,and there is no need any changes in dish allingment.
I am using a jio hot-spot.! 3GB/day.will it be okay?

I have LG led TV.! With hdmi output. Can this settop box support my TV.. As I have read the review on amazon that it doesn't support led TV.!??

I have LG led TV.! With hdmi output. Can this settop box support my TV.. As I have read the review on amazon that it doesn't support led TV.!??
Who said that it can support all LCD LED tv's with resolution of 720p,1080p,4k, even you can use this setop box in CRT tv's through coloured AV ports.The fact that you have read is false.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock