MPEG4 Migration Delay

Re: RE: MPEG4 Migration Delay

Anirudha Das said:
MPEG 4 is the new gen technology its not only reduce the space but also increase the quality of the channel delaying MPEG 4 TATA(SKY opting one step back.

Can u explain how mp4 is related to quality of channel?

dipayan said:
Can u explain how mp4 is related to quality of channel?

Yes me too want to know ...

Anirudha Das said:
MPEG 4 is the new gen technology its not only reduce the space but also increase the quality of the channel delaying MPEG 4 TATA(SKY opting one step back.

Are You Sure Mpeg4 For Technology Is Improve PQ As Per My Knowledge Mpeg4 Technology Is Used To Beam More Channels In Same Bandwidth

For Example =

25 Mpeg 2 Channels = 50 Mpeg4 Channels

Rushil.D said:
Are You Sure Mpeg4 For Technology Is Improve PQ As Per My Knowledge Mpeg4 Technology Is Used To Beam More Channels In Same Bandwidth

For Example =

25 Mpeg 2 Channels = 50 Mpeg4 Channels

U are 100% correct. Quality depends on bit rate not on compression algorithms. High bit rate improve quality but it also increase the size of content. That's where compression algorithms come. So quality will not change if u migrate from mp2 to mp4 unless u change bit rate.

dipayan said:
U are 100% correct. Quality depends on bit rate not on compression algorithms. High bit rate improve quality but it also increase the size of content. That's where compression algorithms come. So quality will not change if u migrate from mp2 to mp4 unless u change bit rate.

Yes bro you said right

Well in c band channels the PQ of MPEG2 is fabulous

One thing is wikipedia infos r totally not trustable.any one can edit by logging that site. Leaving that aside AFAIK signal quality effects only to stable the picture and no difference once the picture not gets freezed .maybe enough 25% signal quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock