My New Dish TruHD+ Connection

The first post by sushruta in this thread shows her vc no. It is very annoying to see this bar displaying my vc no. again and again. It spoils the viewing experience. Any idea how to remove it?

harsh_hk said:
The first post by sushruta in this thread shows her vc no. It is very annoying to see this bar displaying my vc no. again and again. It spoils the viewing experience. Any idea how to remove it?

I am not actually female. :D

I have edited the two pics showing my VC number.There were actually two pictures showing my VC number , the very first picture & the one showing PVR is not authorized.I removed them now but never thought that would be much of an issue.Thanks for the warning. :)

@offtopic : I am Assamese, so nicchoy ami to bangla jaani baba.... and Kolkata is always my favorite city... Rosogulla aar misti doi toh jibon bhor bhultey parbo naa.... :lol

sushruta said:
How many people are Bengali or knows Bengali here I just wonder ? :skd

I am Marathi, born and brought up in Mumbai. But I learnt different languages like Bengali, Gujarati etc from neighbours and office colleagues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock