New Tata Sky Problem

Dear Technician, सभी प्रकार के WO में यह निश्चित करें कि सबस्क्राइबर चेनल न. -157, 569 तथा 674 देख पा रहा है.I got this message on My mobile numberr fast You check this channel numberThen Send me Channel number 101 Signal quality and strengthAs perCompany rule We are check In HD boxSignal strength and quality On Channel number 101 If Channel number 101 B e r Code 1E7And strength255 It is the best signal from TataskyAnd you also checkThe technician give you HDMI cable Please follow this method

Tatasky give the best HD channels Best picture resolution How to be justified This Please go Any biggest showroom in your town And Look All showroom owner Give you demo Best HD TV Always on Tata Sky If Tatasky not given best picture quality Why Tata Sky subscriber base has been increasedNow company Focus on Only in service Company give the Tat 4 hour For service work order Technician Its MeanTechnician will be Complete work orderWithin 4 hours Hundred percent

Thx for confirm abhijjeet bro

Note this is word from tata sky officials :nj

abhijjeet said:
Tatasky give the best HD channels Best picture resolution How to be justified This Please go Any biggest showroom in your town And Look All showroom owner Give you demo Best HD TV Always on Tata Sky If Tatasky not given best picture quality Why Tata Sky subscriber base has been increasedNow company Focus on Only in service Company give the Tat 4 hour For service work order Technician Its MeanTechnician will be Complete work orderWithin 4 hours Hundred percent
Why tata sky not fix issue in 4k box..
Why tata sky not provide any 4k content..
Why tata sky sell 4k box with out 4k content...
Plzz give me answer bro....

in channel 101 i have 100 signal quality that means that everything is fine?
what signal quality are other getting on other channels?
Anyways i have scheduled technician visit today lets see what he say.

@aneesh120 Bro,

What was the reason you shifted to Tata Sky HD. I heard that 7 Star has good no of SD and HD channels with good quality. How much u were paying for all HD and SD channels.

Yes 7star was having good channels and exceptional quality which till now even tata sky cannot compare to, i used to pay 400 monthly for all SD channels and 3500/ year for all HD channels but new HD channels were not getting added and i was having problems with some channels like nick HD+ the picture was breaking and my cable operator was not willing to fix it saying he is unable to fix it.

But u were paying Rs 400 for all channels. Which is cheap. In TS for max pack u need to pay Rs 530 Ultra Pack + Rs 175 HD AF.

Yes DTH is faster than cable in adding channels. MSO add channels slowly. But in some coming days u would have got the new HD channels.

You need to choose between Quality and Quantity.

in 7star i am paying 400 for all SD only and 3500/year for HD total 4800+3500 that is about 8300/year
i got tatasky hd with 1 year ultra hd plus for 8300rs so pricing is same.
tatasky also got SWP HD so better deal for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock