New Tata Sky Problem

You could have called the 7 Star Head office and complained about channels addition and channel breaking.

Ohh so the price is same..

Yes I agree. Tata Sky is a national DTH player. Its channel addition is great, STB quality is great. Its Software also is superb. Its fast in fixing any issues too.

But the question is u said 7 Star had better Channels quality than TS. So will u be happy with that ?

That is biggest problem with 7star nobody at head office cares ..
You are stuck at mercy of cable operator only.
I complained to head office many times they said contact your cable operator.
Have been waiting for &pictures HD for 1 year now (my moms fav channel) not been able to watch nick hd+(my brother always cribs for it) and toonami since months and no new channel additions made me change.

Actually when we saw channel quality my entire family was very disappointed, but eventually we will get used to it.
Everywhere i see on the internet everyone is screaming that TS PQ is so awesome so i was really excited, but in the end just disappointed.

MSO need to work hard now as Digitization is done. They must be professional, and serve the people. or one day DTH will take over their customer base

I am waiting for the day when big national company starts Digital Cable Service.

Reliance JIO will start, don't know when. I want TATA too venture out a new MSO business.

aneesh120 said:
Actually when we saw channel quality my entire family was very disappointed, but eventually we will get used to it.
Everywhere i see on the internet everyone is screaming that TS PQ is so awesome so i was really excited, but in the end just disappointed.

First of all bro you are getting very lowe signals and null signal quality so how can you expect good quality from such a low parameters

aneesh120 said:
in channel 101 i have 100 signal quality that means that everything is fine?
what signal quality are other getting on other channels?
Anyways i have scheduled technician visit today lets see what he say.When your home Tatasky technician come Ask him he is a premium installer or not Your problem will Solve only Premium installer

When your home Tatasky technician come Ask him he is a premium installer or not Your problem will Solve only Premium installer

Nilu334 We can't satisfy Hundred percent people We are working on 4K First Tata Sky target Better service Second HD channel increasing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock