No help from Tata sky helpline , what to do????

drdarpan

Reaction score
since 8 am, 01/07/2013, time at which i called the tatasky call centre, there is no response , what so ever, from Tata Sky team.
i have called in call centre for at least 10 times and have talked to so many associates, few supervisers and a team lead.
ops manager was unavailable to take the call. All the above people gave assurances but till now ( 6 pm of 04/07/13), there is no actual work done.
I have constantly reminded everybody of the reputation that tata group have and the level of service which is expected.
service team seems to be the main culprit as they are constantly keeping the problem on hold.
this is a very serious act of negligence as the team's so called best possible efforts could not resume our services with in four days of time.
the excuse that adapter is not available ( reason given to me by call centre) seems to be a foolish one because thousands of new boxes are availble all across the city.
a mail has been sent to nodal officer, to no avail.

Are you talking about adapter used to give proper power supply to HD stb? Is the stb lying dead? Please explain.

Neither TS, nor members here would be able to you help you if you are unable to convey your message clearly!

drdarpan said:
since 8 am, 01/07/2013, time at which i called the tatasky call centre, there is no response , what so ever, from Tata Sky team.
i have called in call centre for at least 10 times and have talked to so many associates, few supervisers and a team lead.
ops manager was unavailable to take the call. All the above people gave assurances but till now ( 6 pm of 04/07/13), there is no actual work done.
I have constantly reminded everybody of the reputation that tata group have and the level of service which is expected.
service team seems to be the main culprit as they are constantly keeping the problem on hold.
this is a very serious act of negligence as the team's so called best possible efforts could not resume our services with in four days of time.
the excuse that adapter is not available ( reason given to me by call centre) seems to be a foolish one because thousands of new boxes are availble all across the city.
a mail has been sent to nodal officer, to no avail.

Boss.. to my knowledge you are the first to complaint about tatasky service. iam using tatasky for the past 6-7 yrs. Really their service is excellent. Check with the service of other dth. Horrible !!!! as i have experience with others also. comparing others, tatasky the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock