Discussion Old memories

I also did the same. But now electricity rarely goes and if it does we've inverter. It felt so good to stare at the moon while sleeping on the roof and listening to radio.
Same here bro
But still whenever I got the chance I used to sit under moon light and feel the breeze it still gives the same old feeling 😊

Its great treasure to see neighborhood watching p**n movie in DVD, its blinking in our tv :blush2: many times I seen this in my childhood,
I remember once my elder brother was alone at home and he watched p**n movie on VCR with his friends and I don't know how but somehow the movie was caught by other people TV sets. They panicked and I don't know how but they found that the movie was playing at my house. They all came to my house and started complaining. When my mother came to the house, she beat him so hard. :ROFLMAO: I was very young at that time (I think 10 years old). :p

Missing the treasures of beautiful old memories:-
  • Daily dose of variety of sports activities in the playground in the evening slot from 4 pm and asked by my Mother to return home within 6 pm or either scolded badly.
  • Football matches with no rule and regulations during rainy season.
  • Summer and Puja vacations special hometasks given by school which seemed to be a burden upon vacation holiday mastiis.
  • Short vacational holiday trip to enjoy with family.
  • Visit to Maternal GrandParent's house and spent some days with full mastiis and fun.
  • Saturday and Sunday's Feature Film on Doordarshan.
  • Wednesday Chitrahaar & Sundays Rangoli (as there were no music channel present to showcase music)
  • Special "Shiv Mahima" videos made by our beloved Sri Gulshan Kumar from T-Series. (Showcased on Chitrahaar at daily basis.
  • Sunday morning Special - MahaBharata - which really blew away all people from the street and used to make a feel of Bandh for one hour.
  • "Johny Socko and his Flying Robots " again on Doordarshan.
  • Catching Cable Signal with the help of a single Co-Axial Cable and Magnates.
  • 90's Superhit Melodies by Kumar Shanu with Alka Yagnik , Anuradha Padowal and others and that's too made by Nadeem-Shravan.
  • As we belong to Kolkata we really missed the beautiful journey on road by TRAM which getting almost obsolete nowadays for stupid Govt.rules.
  • Durga Puja without so gimmicks of Theme Stories.
Such a wonderful memories of Life.......................

Last edited:
First of all Im thinking to report this thread because thinking no one participate in this thread..

But after seeing members sharing their golden days memories... Feeling very happy

Thanks to all and Spl thanks to Ramesh sky bro for making this thread 🙏🙏🙏

Old tv shows i missing like
Captain vyom , school day , raja aur rancho , sshh koi hai , shakalaka boom boom ( the pencil i need most in childhood ) , son pari , shararat , hatim
And Cartoon are : samurai jack , ed edd and edy , he man master of the universe and some of cartoon name already posted by rajkumar bro lime swat cat , dexter laboratory

How can we forget the most important thing of our life in those days - Comics? :eek:

Comics were the best entertainment in those days and they helped children in learning how to read properly. (y)

Raj Comics - Super Commando Dhruva, Nagraj, Baankelal
Manoj Comics - Ram-Rahim, Hawaldar Bahadur, Crookbond
Tulsi Comics - Tausi
Diamond Comics - Chacha Chaudhari, Pinki, Ankur, Billu

And Nandan, Champak, Nanhe Samrat, Suman Saurabh.

Super Commando Dhurva was my favorite hero. :love: Nanhe Samrat was my favorite magazine.

Now if you ask children who is Chacha Chaudhari, what is Nandan, etc. They are clueless. :oops:

First of all Im thinking to report this thread because thinking no one participate in this thread..

But after seeing members sharing their golden days memories... Feeling very happy

Thanks to all and Spl thanks to Ramesh sky bro for making this thread 🙏🙏🙏
First I feared, when I created it, Bro 😳. Then all are sharing their old experience 😍😍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock