Discussion Old memories

Sunday Specials :love:

IY8bflb.jpg
qTmCNDw.png

Old tv shows i missing like
Captain vyom , school day , raja aur rancho , sshh koi hai , shakalaka boom boom ( the pencil i need most in childhood ) , son pari , shararat , hatim
And Cartoon are : samurai jack , ed edd and edy , he man master of the universe and some of cartoon name already posted by rajkumar bro lime swat cat , dexter laboratory
I remember on those days when I came back to home from school firstly I was going to switch on the TV button and watching my favorites Son pari, Shaka laka Boom Boom,(yes me too want magic pencil that time) Hatim,Sharaat during afternoons sometime I m still watching these shows on hotstar when I get free time also. Before this Shaktimaan, Aryamaan,Junior G DD National shows were my favorite shows missing all ❤️ :love:

I didn't got any punishments a lot, only small beats only. And big beat I got, when I was in 10th STD. The sir was John victor. I wrote a science exam for a blind student in quarterly exam. His sci sir was JV. The student got first mark in science. All I wrote. JV called me his class. And asked the first one word qust to the boy. He can't answered. And a joke, I wrote the ans from JV not covered syllabus. JV angry with me and kept both hands together and with a bamboo stick, I got 10 beats continuesly. I cried a lot.😭😭😭 @RajKumar

I didn't got any punishments a lot, only small beats only. And big beat I got, when I was in 10th STD. The sir was John victor. I wrote a science exam for a blind student in quarterly exam. His sci sir was JV. The student got first mark in science. All I wrote. JV called me his class. And asked the first one word qust to the boy. He can't answered. And a joke, I wrote the ans from JV not covered syllabus. JV angry with me and kept both hands together and with a bamboo stick, I got 10 beats continuesly. I cried a lot.😭😭😭 @RajKumar

I got many punishments bro, can't explain like you explain :blush2:

I understand u were the last bench student. Isn't it??😃😃

Yes,

1st to 4th Standard im the leader got 3 times first rank, 3rd got 2nd rank,

After that my school shifted to Goregoan mumbai, where all new friends,

My life turns to last bench no ranks after that, just passing class by class,

5th to TY. Bcom Last Bench. :cool::cool:

School, college memories are wonderful one. It's not come again, and we have no words to detail here👍 Bros 😍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock