Discussion Old memories

And when cables introduced in 90s , me and my bro theft , the connection with a pin hook from the main cables.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On that day only DD, no problem!
Now lot channels, TRAI problem!!
Whenever use to apply pin, the neighborhood people TV (sometimes applied on our cable also ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) the receiver won't get clarity on the picture. We need to give complain on this and cable TV person provided warning for those ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

And when cables introduced in 90s , me and my bro theft , the connection with a pin hook from the main cables.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On that day only DD, no problem!
Now lot channels, TRAI problem!!
Whenever use to apply pin, the neighborhood people TV (sometimes applied on our cable also ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) the receiver won't get clarity on the picture. We need to give complain on this and cable TV person provided warning for those ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Its great treasure to see neighborhood watching p**n movie in DVD, its blinking in our tv :blush2: many times I seen this in my childhood,

And waiting for midnight at cable tv removes HBO and other Cable tv's and playing that kind of Movies. :kiss2:

I love those days with only a single TV channel Doordarshan. Fixed time for everything. Now we waste our time in changing channels.

If I had some power to change something in this world, I would have removed mobile phones and TVs from this world. No one has time for family. Just busy in phones and TVs. When there was no TV and phones, people had time for their families. They used to talk with each other.

I love those days with only a single TV channel Doordarshan. Fixed time for everything. Now we waste our time in changing channels.

If I had some power to change something in this world, I would have removed mobile phones and TVs from this world. No one has time for family. Just busy in phones and TVs. When there was no TV and phones, people had time for their families. They used to talk with each other.

Well Said Bro,

That time Mahabharat, Sri Kirshna & Alif Laila,

This shows gathers all neighborhood to one room.

IMG-20190316-142509.jpg

I found my old video game I remember which I bought after Many times convince to my mom ๐Ÿ˜„

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock