Ramayan, munger I laal ke haseen sapane, HeMan, etc etc etc

I still remember 1st movie shown on DD chandana was" Gayatri maduve"

Anybody remember??

IMG-20190316-173144.jpg
One of the oldest mixer and water heater
IMG-20190316-173233.jpg

Most of we remember this one🛴
DSDBJed.jpg
Oh come on those were the action packed Movie we used to watch! Sunny Deol & Shahrukh were the fav. of my cousins.
What you were expecting we watch Hum Saath Saath Hein on loop?

One of the oldest mixer and water heater
How that water heater works?
I had that same video game with keyboard. Purchased because of keyboard. But, unfortunately the cassette which came with the set didn't work and I had to buy new game cassette but those cassettes didn't had any program that uses keyboard. :(
I remember playing Contra (all levels), Mario (used to change world by pressing A and B) , Duck hunt, Adventure island, etc.
Video game is broken and it's thrown away.

How that water heater works?

I had that same video game with keyboard. Purchased because of keyboard. But, unfortunately the cassette which came with the set didn't work and I had to buy new game cassette but those cassettes didn't had any program that uses keyboard. :(
I remember playing Contra (all levels), Mario (used to change world by pressing A and B) , Duck hunt, Adventure island, etc.
Video game is broken and it's thrown away.
I used to love duck hunt that much that I broke the gun that came along with game in the very first week then brought the new one the same thing happened again 😂
I still had the collection of video game cassette atleast 50-60 till nowe
The thing I used to love from that time is time spend in moon light with your frnds loved ones and the family whenever the electricity gone for 2-3 hours I used to wait when will electricity will go 😔

Last edited:
I used to luck duck hunt that much that I broke the gun that came along with game in the very first week then brought the new one the same thing happened again 😂
LOL!!!

I used to think that the gun which came with the set is just for show and if I pull the trigger at right time it'll shoot the duck. But, I was wrong. It requires aim and then shoot. Later I came to know how that gun works.
This video explains how Duck hunt gun works
Source

The thing I used to love from that time is time spend in moon light with your frnds loved ones and the family whenever the electricity gone for 2-3 hours I used to wait when will electricity will go 😔
I also did the same. But now electricity rarely goes and if it does we've inverter. It felt so good to stare at the moon while sleeping on the roof and listening to radio.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock