Pairing & Unpairing a Adtv Universal Remote with your Television Remote ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 12,788
Ashok L said:
Yeah Bro sure...
I have mapped AV button in ADTV Remote for Sound Presets, as my Sony Tv always on with HDMI input....

Just press your desired button in your Tv remote you want to map instead of AV button during pairing ADTV remote...

I've sony LED. how can I pair menu from tv remote with Av button of Adtv remote

Optimus_Prime said:
I've sony LED. how can I pair menu from tv remote with Av button of Adtv remote
-> Bring adtv remote in pairing mode. Press and hold the OK and Number 2 key for 3 seconds of ur adtv remote. The LED blinks twice to indicate that your adtv remote is ready to pair

-> Hold the Television remote and Adtv remote in front of each other closely

-> First press AV button in ADTV remote then press menu button in your tv remote.

The LED will blink twice indicating that button successfully paired.

Sai Laxman said:
No restrications like that bhaiya as by my knowledge :shy .. Trying First time means usually failure happen in this procedure bhaiya :shy .. I too unable to sucess this procedure 1st 4 times [emoji38] 5th time i sucesseded :tup:) ..
Btw whats ur tv brand name bhaiya :huh ..
@Sai bro: i have Sansui 32" Led. At time of installation, the Airtel technician told this to me. And i tried as well. But if you are saying so, then i would like give one more try.. would be happy if it works..

Ashok L said:
-> Bring adtv remote in pairing mode. Press and hold the OK and Number 2 key for 3 seconds of ur adtv remote. The LED blinks twice to indicate that your adtv remote is ready to pair

-> Hold the Television remote and Adtv remote in front of each other closely

-> First press AV button in ADTV remote then press menu button in your tv remote.

The LED will blink twice indicating that button successfully paired.

then we can use whole TV menu's operation from adtv remote.?

Optimus_Prime said:
then we can use whole TV menu's operation from adtv remote.?

Nope you can only define single function for AV button in the remote but you can chose any function on tv remote...

For Eg:
If you pair menu button of TV remote to AV button of Airtel Tv remote, You can go to tv menu by using ADTV remote but you cannot navigate it as up, down, left and right options not paired.

Since your are using Sony LED Tv it is best to pair AV button of ADTV remote with Menu Input Button [like HDMI 1, HDMI 2, Video1, Video 2 etc.,] of your Sony Tv remote

I Tried all the way of procedure to stick this thread but all get failed dont know why .. I think something wrong in this thread content post #01 so only team didnt look up my request .. Sad thing is i not even get the reply of my pm for stick request from smod/mod .. Feel very hurt .. All my effort for ddf grow and for helping adtv users .. Ok Fine - Thank you ..

I've mentioned this thread title to stick to appropriate stick/unstick thread section last day...

Thanks for this thread. BTW, this process can be used to pair two different remotes to the DTH remote. For instance, I have paired my HT remote volume buttons to the DTH volume remote buttons. And A/V button to the TV remote A/V button.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock