Pathetic Experience: Sorry TATASKY

I know you are a new customer ( The beginning is difficult :)
i know difficult to trust anyone. ( TataSky ) ) :tup
But
Explain your Enquiry to customer care ( And I am sure he will overcome your problem. )
Just patience

JeyaSudharsan said:
Iused the above number only; eventhen it was charged.

Can you check your call logs again? I think you might have dialed the number "1860 208 6633" and not "1800 208 6633", because i have never been charged after calling the toll free no.

Give a call to them or chat with them through mytatasky and tell them to refresh your account. That should solve your problem.
Sending a sms for Refresh is worthless. Nothing happened even when i had send a sms.

Actually the SMS based refresh service is no longer maintained. Just you will receive the reply nothing will happen. Their backend team can only refresh your account. May be due to lots of requests they disabled SMS based refresh service.

Bapun Raz said:
Sorry to hear that but here most of us - the TS customers are satisfied with the service of TS. They are no.1 when it comes to quality, quantity and offers. Just check out the TS forums here and believe yourself.

Going thro' this forum only I choosed TATASKY

Alok Pusti said:
I know you are a new customer ( The beginning is difficult :)
i know difficult to trust anyone. ( TataSky ) ) :tup
But
Explain your Enquiry to customer care ( And I am sure he will overcome your problem. )
Just patience

Thanks Bro!  I am using DTH from the inception starting with DD+ and then AIRTEL. I am already an active member in this group 10 years ago; forgotten password. I dont find any problem with Airtel. But daily I visit this forum and get useful informations.

ABCDEFGH said:
Can you check your call logs again? I think you might have dialed the number "1860 208 6633" and not "1800 208 6633", because i have never been charged after calling the toll free no.

Give a call to them or chat with them through mytatasky and tell them to refresh your account. That should solve your problem.
Sending a sms for Refresh is worthless. Nothing happened even when i had send a sms.

Money is not a matter bro but service is moreimportant.They are not ready to understand my problem. Then how can they solve the problem?

Even i had the same "mobile number registered with multiple subscriber id" issue.

Send an email to [email protected] with the screenshot of the message. They will solve it.

Your problem is not very critical bro. So they should understand easily. Did you tried to contact local TS engineer, he can call the backend team and get it done or refresh your id from their dealer account.

Bapun Raz said:
Actually the SMS based refresh service is no longer maintained. Just you will receive the reply nothing will happen. Their backend team can only refresh your account. May be due to lots of requests they disabled SMS based refresh service.

They could talk more than an hour wasting my money. I also asked them to refer my problem to technicaal section. No response TATASKY!

JeyaSudharsan said:
Money is not a matter bro but service is moreimportant.They are not ready to understand my problem. Then how can they solve the problem?

It's strange that they don't know a solution to a simple problem like this.

Do you have the password of your mytatasky.com account ? Do a online chat with them. Your account will be refreshed in 2 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock