Discussion [POLL]Do you support the new tariff order of TRAI

• Thread starter Thread starter Raju lal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 167
  • Views Views: Views 18,293

Do you support the new tariff rule proposed by TRAI in cable and DTH?

• Total voters
Can I take 75 SD channels of my choice and pay Rs 130+GST? NO!!

Correct me if I am wrong. I have Airtel DTH. I would be more than happy if I can get 75 SD pay channels of my choice for Rs 130!!
You need to pay their MRP separately.
Earlier you said that if they give option to pick 75 channels of our choice then it would've been good. For this I said that you can select 75 channels of your choice & I've nowhere mentioned that you'll get 75 pay channels at just 154.

Trai thinking that majority people watch only 2 to 3 channels whole day that is 24*7 and this poll result told us that very few people watch 2 to 3 channels whole day thats why those people happy with this new rule but majority people want variety because every channels have their popular pragrame like Sony now Kapil Sharma shows etc start like dance + and other serials and Colors have their popular pragrame. So people watch different channels at different time . My mom watch zee mar and Colors mar both this one eg but current situations force u to watch 2 to 3 channels whole day to low Ur budget or another option to leave dth

I was calculating what will be the monthly cost of tv viewing for my parents as they want only bengali channels,and result came out that for all 20 bengali channels available in ADTV I have to pay 72 rupees approx along with 153 rupees ncf charges. So basically I have to pay almost 2 times of channel prices all for no use!!!!!dont know who has invented this ncf idea man!!!!!

I was calculating what will be the monthly cost of tv viewing for my parents as they want only bengali channels,and result came out that for all 20 bengali channels available in ADTV I have to pay 72 rupees approx along with 153 rupees ncf charges. So basically I have to pay almost 2 times of channel prices all for no use!!!!!dont know who has invented this ncf idea man!!!!!
Rightly said , educated people doing this like they are not enough knowledge even if they discussed any normal person about this rule before implementing it they get some idea through that person .

You need to pay their MRP separately.
Earlier you said that if they give option to pick 75 channels of our choice then it would've been good. For this I said that you can select 75 channels of your choice & I've nowhere mentioned that you'll get 75 pay channels at just 154.
Check again what I said. I did mention for 130rs.

Check again what I said. I did mention for 130rs.
I am talking about this one,
Isnt the answer obvious? - NO

If they were to give 75 channels to pick (out of 100 as they quoted) for 130+GST, then it wouldve made sense.
For this I said that they are giving you the option to select 75 channels of your choice in the basic tier & I've not said that you'll get 75 pay channels @ just 154/month.

Last edited:
I Strongly Support This!

Star & Tata Sky Loot

Will Come To End

Back
Top Bottom