Discussion [POLL]Do you support the new tariff order of TRAI

• Thread starter Thread starter Raju lal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 167
  • Views Views: Views 18,293

Do you support the new tariff rule proposed by TRAI in cable and DTH?

• Total voters
@Siva What's The Need Of Regional Sports Channels? When We Can Easily Give Feed?

Whereas Each One Cost Rs.22.4 That Doesn't Look Huge?

Sorry bro off topic example but a phone with price tag 80k and 20k may have same specs the diff is brand value and luxury, so TS was diff from others as their services were better too

Very Good! I'm Waiting For This Only

What Is Different From Others? Please List Out The Premium Benefits?

@Siva What's The Need Of Regional Sports Channels? When We Can Easily Give Feed?

Whereas Each One Cost Rs.22.4 That Doesn't Look Huge?
I still feel star sports Tamil extra innings is good compared to star sports 1 for regional commentry lovers

Economical packages from Airtel and sun that's what he means

So Only Those DTH Users Should Be Lucky Enough To Enjoy?

Do You Think Those Packs Had All The Important And Demanded Channels?

I never support this new order. :no::no::no::no::no:
Currently we pay less & get 450+ channels.
But by this Tariff order, we hv to pay more & will able to get less no. of channels.

Tata sky customers are always satisfied with their services CC service is better too , channel quality is better than competitors. And at last they provide maximum channels than competitors

Voted for yes.

I am Airtel Internet TV customer. I had very few choice of packages before, starting with pack of Rs. 270.

Now I can go for base pack. Most of the time I watch news channels, all of them are free or below Rs 5.

Still I may subscribe Sony and Colors HD packs with infotainment and English /Hindi music channels. My regional Punjabi pack is also free. As a viewer this is more then what I will watch. This might cost me around Rs 350.

I am not subscribing Star or Zee packs as I don't see value for money in them. If I see any requirements, might subscribe one of two channel from Star or Zee also.

If they require me, they will reduce the price. If I want to watch them I will pay.

Overall I am happy with the new ruling.

Very Good! I'm Waiting For This Only

What Is Different From Others? Please List Out The Premium Benefits?
These are the premium benefits for them & according to them:
  • Quick addition of newly launched channels.
  • Maximum number of HD channels.
  • Exclusive service channels.
  • Customer Care's knowledge.
  • Quality & their service.

Last edited:
Tata sky customers are always satisfied with their services CC service is better too , channel quality is better than competitors. And at last they provide maximum channels than competitors

Yes Tata Sky Customer Satisfied That Doesn't Mean Other DTH Users Didn't Satisfied!

Airtel Have Best PQ & AQ Compared To Tata Sky - Even Sun Direct HD Channels Excellent In HEVC (Only HD Channels)

Maximum Channels Good! But What About Price Tag?

Back
Top Bottom