Discussion [POLL]Do you support the new tariff order of TRAI

• Thread starter Thread starter Raju lal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 167
  • Views Views: Views 18,293

Do you support the new tariff rule proposed by TRAI in cable and DTH?

• Total voters
I Strongly Support This!

Star & Tata Sky Loot

Will Come To End
Doesn't look like that. Star is still looting if you look at their al-a-carte/bouquet prices. And Tata Sky prices aren't gonna change much either. Consumers will still be looted, the difference is, instead of only TS users, all the other users will be looted as well!!

Ok but why other economical Dth users have to suffer ?? Culprit should be punished instead of all

What Do You Mean? Can You Elaborate Economical Users? I Mean In Which Way?

Doesn't look like that. Star is still looting if you look at their al-a-carte/bouquet prices. And Tata Sky prices aren't gonna change much either. Consumers will still be looted, the difference is, instead of only TS users, all the other users will be looted as well!!

Just Wait 3 Months Bro! Once The Consumers Understand What Is Exactly TRAI Rules! Changes Will Happen Automatically!

In Fact Still Many of Us Having Lots Of Confusion Over It!

Whether Can We Select Pay Channels In NCF Package! But It Won't Fall Under NCF Right?

I Strongly Support This!

Star & Tata Sky Loot

Will Come To End
Sorry bro off topic example but a phone with price tag 80k and 20k may have same specs the diff is brand value and luxury, so TS was diff from others as their services were better too

Back
Top Bottom