Raj Premi to enter Pratigya

Napster

Reaction score
The entire Thakur family was shocked when they came to know that Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) has been kidnapped in Star Plus’ Pratigya. In the upcoming episodes, difficulties will increase as the kidnapper will demand a ransom of Rs 5 crore. The latest news is that Raj Premi who was last seen in Hema Malini Productions’ Maati Ki Banno will essay the kidnapper’s role.

Our source informs, “Due to Anupam Shyam getting hospitalised a new track had to be introduced in Pratigya wherein Sajjan Singh was kidnapped. The production house was waiting for him to recover and now that he is back from the hospital the kidnap track will move forward. Meanwhile, Raj Premi who was earlier seen playing the main negative lead in Maati Ki Banno will now enter the show. His character’s name is Manku Singh and it will be shown that he has some old rivalry with Sajjan Singh. Manku in the past incurred heavy financial losses due to Sajjan Singh and to take revenge he will kidnap Sajjan and demand a ransom of Rs 5 crore. Furthermore, Krishna along with Shakti and the entire family will decide to give the money to Manku Singh. Raj Premi has started shooting for the show.”

When contacted Raj Premi said, “Yes I am playing the role of Manku Singh in the show. Due to the sudden hospitalisation of Anupam Shyam the kidnapping track was introduced. All I know is that I have some grudges against Sajjan Singh so I kidnap him and demand a ransom of Rs 5 crore. I have started shooting for the sequence.”

tellychakar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock