Switch from Tata Play to Airtel dth

I need some suggestions regarding switching from Tata play to airtel. Shall I go for it? Which dth provides the best PQ and aq?
I'm using Airtel for 3+ yrs, picture quality is very bad with their big logo, sound quality is good, late fee ₹15 charged once your balance becomes less than₹5, poor remote buttons not visible in low light, select/ drop channels via app is troublesome, Airtel logo will block scorecard on cricket channels and very very very worst UI, very less free to air channels, less no of international news channel,my humble request is never ever buy Airtel, stay with tata play or buy sundirect ( only if you're South Indian )

Even at ground level Tata Sky hires good behaving technicians who are not only professional. They comes in time. Can't say same about other brand. Take the hint.

Even airtel digital tv has very professional and well spoken / trained / knowledgeable service support staff and technicians

I'm using Airtel for 3+ yrs, picture quality is very bad with their big logo, sound quality is good, late fee ₹15 charged once your balance becomes less than₹5, poor remote buttons not visible in low light, select/ drop channels via app is troublesome, Airtel logo will block scorecard on cricket channels and very very very worst UI, very less free to air channels, less no of international news channel,my humble request is never ever buy Airtel, stay with tata play or buy sundirect ( only if you're South Indian )

Wrong on many fronts buddy. Airtel picture quality is excellent. Logo is not that distractive as u r making it to be, for that matter even then new Tata Play logo is big and flashy. Logo does not obstruct scorecard, it is very transparent and on many news or sports channels it has been placed on top left or right corner to further avoid any issue while viewing content. Late Payment Fee is not charged when account balance goes below Rs. 5, it is charged when ur account goes into deactive state bcoz of low balance, if ur DBR is 12 so the day ur account does not have money deduct this amount then it will enter suspended state. Also for ur information u can always call customer care and request for refund of late payment fee / IMF and they will credit the said amount back in ur DTH account.

User Interface of airtel digital tv is excellent and even better incase of hybrid (xstream) boxes. Airtel has more FTA channels than Tata Play , some international news channels r missing on airtel digital tv and will b added shortly

My humble request is that please be balanced, neutral and fair while drawing comparisons. Whatever is the actual scenario / information should b put forward rather than stating facts which r untrue. Every company has positive and negative points, all should b discussed properly. Applauding or constructive criticism is the right approach while blindly supporting or defaming a brand should never b done

I strongly disagree with you. I always had sour experience with Airtel.

Again buddy it differs for various regions. I have had airtel technicians visiting my premise who were very well behaved and trained. Also airtel digital tv has much wider and strong service chain bcoz they leverage the already well expanded service points /dealership of airtel mobile services and thus can reach out to smallest towns or villages

Adtv CC support team has no knowledge before 2 months back I sent mail to adtv team to add Bflix channel in their platform but they activated &flix to me any how immediately i deactivated the channel and if the technician can't solve the issue directly they will suggest for replacement which is major problem with them. Just because of their wifi speed am using ADTV. My suggestion is if ur going for ADTV go for 1999+tax all in 1 bill plan (I.e 3 mobile wifi with unlimited browsing and dth) u will get xstreame box for free with 0 installation charges also Amazon Prime Video, Disney+hStar and xstreame service free for 1 year.

Even airtel digital tv has very professional and well spoken / trained / knowledgeable service support staff and technicians
For this point I disagree with u bhai their spokesperson may has knowledge but their technicians they don't know how to talk their customers also if I raise a complaint in morning technician will visit in evening.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock