Tata Sky Cheating, Please Help......

Harshit

Reaction score
I opted for Active Javed Aktar 15 days free promo pack by calling Tata Sky call center and at that time i asked the person that i can remove it after 15 days or not. The person said you can remove it anytime if you don't like the service. So I subscribed it. But yesterday after the free viewing period is over, they are saying that they cannot remove it before 30 Days. Why i shall pay for 15 more days? Its worthless service for me.
I have called the helpline, cheated online with mytatasky.com and mailed them to [email protected] and also to nodal officer but till now no resolution. PLEASE HELP. This is totally dissatisfying and not expected from Tata Sky.

HAPPY DIWALI

ohhhhh same problam with me bro.........thats very disappointed.plz give any sollution

Same problem with me i want to discontineu d service tata sky cheating us
help me

Yaa ts cc are neglet in ACTIVE SERVICES PACK only me 2 also some month back ts cheated me nd no one help

already they mentioned clearly that once you sublsribe for 15 free das yu have to pay 30 days

you people not checked that and now telling tata sky cheated

you yourself made fools not tata sky cheated

we all should not use any active service then may be they will add some channel inplace of adding javed active

Pricing

Actve Javed Akhtar is available as a monthly subscription service. Pricing as below

Launch offer : Free for first 15 days followed by 99 per month
Semi Annual : 399
Annual : 699

Actve Javed Akhtar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock