Tata Sky HD experience

alokmis

Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to share my experience of using tatasky hd. Due to digitization deadline, I have just moved to dth connection from cable which I was using earlier. I decided to take tatasky because of general positive reviews. I contacted them through a local dealer and got HD connection installed. Thankfully, the installation happened pretty fast. They even got their own guy to drill a tiny hole in the wall for wire to pass through.

Then, I had to call the customer service and give my digicomp and digicard number for them to start active the connection. I have grand sports pack with HD gold as an addon. So far, I am extremely happy with the connection. Initially I was quiet skeptical about the difference between HD and SD channels, but once I have started watching it, you can feel the difference. Its not just channels like say discovery. Even if you just compare Sony and Sony HD , you can feel it. But what I like even more is that there are no long irritating ad breaks, just say 30 sec breaks.

Till now, I am extremely happy with the service. I would recommend that people go for HD instead of the basic box. Its much more enjoyable. I want to heard about others experiences as well.

I think this whole idea about tatasky being expensive is generally overrated. If you look at the bigger picture, the difference is not that much between all service providers. See, personally I only watch 4-5 channels like Sony HD , Star World HD & Star Movies HD etc....... So they may have 10 HD channels or 100 HD channels, it wouldn't make too much of a difference to me. No of channels is not too much of an issue to me but yes, I would like more channels. Lets wait and see if if they add more hd channels soon.

Me too a satisfied TataSky+HD customer... :)

Only one regret... addition of Ten HD taking too much time... :sp

There is a very interesting thread in Videocon d2h section, titled "How Videocon d2h" counts channels." It is very very interesting. When you actually read that threat and then compare the prices, Tata sky hd channels don't look too bad. I don't want to nit pick on the prices. Right now I am happy with Ts Hd :)

mystic said:
Me too a satisfied TataSky+HD customer... :)

Only one regret... addition of Ten HD taking too much time... :sp

me too very much satisfied with their customer care and everything
except my family wants badly COLORS HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock