Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound drop problem still continue in DD+ mode please escalate this issue also

I'm using Sony iv300 5.1 HT

I am also using same bro, I have set the audio output to DD in STB settings, yet on some channels audio skips for a second or so. Sometimes it happens sometimes not, its random

I am also using same bro, I have set the audio output to DD in STB settings, yet on some channels audio skips for a second or so. Sometimes it happens sometimes not, its random
I'm not facing any problem in DD mode the problem is comes in DD+ mode only

Tell them to reopen the request or you will not recharge, and will disconnect the connection
They can't reopen the same it seems. They opened a new one and saying that they will send the technician again. What the?? I told he has nothing to do at my home. Still they are insisting they will send. I will share the chat transcript here.

Sound drop problem still continue in DD+ mode please escalate this issue also
This is known issue on TS. Because they don't broadcast the audio as is, they do something in the middle which is why volume drops. Airtel is excellent in this area, they just broadcast the audio as is.

They can't reopen the same it seems. They opened a new one and saying that they will send the technician again. What the?? I told he has nothing to do at my home. Still they are insisting they will send. I will share the chat transcript here. .

I remember, when i had HDMI ARC issues with Humax HD STB, they sent technicians 3 times, despite saying the issues is not my setup but issue is STB. They said they can replace my Humax HD STB (when i got it as multi TV connection last year) with Technicolor HD STB, but i would not get new one, i would get a refurbished one. I declined and i said i will stick to Humax u call ur tech head and tell him, they then called me and i told them all the issues. Still the issue is not solved and i am using Optical Cable now as it works perfectly. Its not a big issue as we have options here, but PQ issues is not it needs to be solved.

Here i have sent mail to them:

TS_HEVC_HD_STB_Issues.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock