Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed 50% improvement in the below HD channels today. I'm not sure what they have done. The issue with blurry faces on long/moving shots is partially resolved. It's only there 50% of the time now.

1. Maa Movies HD
2. Zee Cinemalu HD
3. Sun Music HD
4. Maa HD

@Ramesh DthSky, can you please check from your side.

Yes Pic quality is better from morning, TS re compressed HD channels, compression is less now, Pic quality is almost 3D now

Now analysing from different messages the issue is not with the box with regard to PQ. Even in Technicolor also PQ hd is bad as per one member. So we have to wait. One thing with hevc box is if suddenly TS change to hevc technology then Technicolor box has to be changed to humax. May be free or for a price.

The bugs which are present in the hevc HD STB needs to be solved by s/w update

The software is fast on humax hevc STB

I have noticed 50% improvement in the below HD channels today. I'm not sure what they have done. The issue with blurry faces on long/moving shots is partially resolved. It's only there 50% of the time now.

1. Maa Movies HD
2. Zee Cinemalu HD
3. Sun Music HD
4. Maa HD

@Ramesh DthSky, can you please check from your side.

Hi @Siva, Good to hear that you are just seeing lesser blurriness now. Right now I am away from my home town and will return only this weekend. But the problem is that my brother and I took a sudden decision yesterday and booked another ADTV HD connection (Super Star HD pack TN 12 months) for my parent's room where we had Tata Sky HD and the installation happened today.

So I am really sorry that I could not help you right now by checking the picture quality of those HD channels in my Tata Sky connection. I really expect a good news from your side in the coming days to see that the blurriness issue is resolved 100 %.

Hi @Siva, Good to hear that you are just seeing lesser blurriness now. Right now I am away from my home town and will return only this weekend. But the problem is that my brother and I took a sudden decision yesterday and booked another ADTV HD connection (Super Star HD pack TN 12 months) for my parent's room where we had Tata Sky HD and the installation happened today.

So I am really sorry that I could not help you right now by checking the picture quality of those HD channels in my Tata Sky connection. I really expect a good news from your side in the coming days to see that the blurriness issue is resolved 100 %.
It's Ok. Congrats on your new ADTV connection!

Update: The telugu regional HD channels pic quality degraded further. It's terrible now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock