• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 8,438
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saj 007 said:
I have both d2h SD & HD Stb...:k
And what you mean by component output...?:huh

So you can verify what I am saying. I have d2H 2244 HD stb and TS standard HD stb. My led is LG 49LF5530.

HD channels on d2h stb are absolutely smooth in motion, whereas on TS, the screen judders (jerky movement) when the camera moves (jerky camera panning). I tested both stb's on same HDMI port only. d2h with 1080p and TS on 1080i (TS has no 1080p).

Component Output is Google

Its another way of watching HD content which is very usable sometimes if something is wrong with HDMI port on stb or led or simply not much free HDMI ports on your led.

as per my analysis vd2h hd channels are quite better than tatasky HD

sharpness is good and sound quality (bass) is comparatively higher in VD2H

VD2H fav list is awesome

manig said:
So you can verify what I am saying. I have d2H 2244 HD stb and TS standard HD stb. My led is LG 49LF5530.

HD channels on d2h stb are absolutely smooth in motion, whereas on TS, the screen judders (jerky movement) when the camera moves (jerky camera panning). I tested both stb's on same HDMI port only. d2h with 1080p and TS on 1080i (TS has no 1080p).

Component Output is Google

Its another way of watching HD content which is very usable sometimes if something is wrong with HDMI port on stb or led or simply not much free HDMI ports on your led.

If d2h providing HD channels in 1080p then they need at least 10-15 additional tp only for 50 :hd channels...:k understand this first then comment...:k
Then I know what is component output but I need to know what you mean by component output...:huh

Dish TV take over 45% share from Videocon D2H, now its a new for era for both D2H & Dishtv to make both of them as a better competatior....

situn1 said:
as per my analysis vd2h hd channels are quite better than tatasky HD

sharpness is good and sound quality (bass) is comparatively higher in VD2H

VD2H fav list is awesome

yeah d2h is far better then ts and no1 dth operator thats why they are selling their business :lol :s

Saj 007 said:
If d2h providing HD channels in 1080p then they need at least 10-15 additional tp only for 50 :hd channels...:k understand this first then comment...:k
Then I know what is component output but I need to know what you mean by component output...:huh
I don't care how many tp who needs or who is number one. I am only comparing STB and HD channel quality and d2H is better. Its a shame they are not keeping up with business or maybe selling. I will move to TS and replace all my stb's if it happens... still have few months to recharge d2h.

Why are you guys so much favouring TS? As if its your own company or your own business. Lol.. its so funny to read the replies that make no sense. Like little kids arguing about their favorite super heroes.

manig said:
I don't care how many tp who needs or who is number one. I am only comparing STB and HD channel quality and d2H is better. Its a shame they are not keeping up with business or maybe selling. I will move to TS and replace all my stb's if it happens... still have few months to recharge d2h.

Why are you guys so much favouring TS? As if its your own company or your own business. Lol.. its so funny to read the replies that make no sense. Like little kids arguing about their favorite super heroes.
same you are doing bro,
you are happy with d2h & we are happy with Tatasky.

Gssran said:
same you are doing bro,
you are happy with d2h & we are happy with Tatasky.

I am happy with both. TS offering more HD channels and d2H better quality. Just wish to have both things in one.

When I had recharged my d2h time to time they didn't provided me any best offer services, but same done in Tata Sky then they provided me
1) HD Access @ 99/-(3months)
2) English Movies @ 30/- (1month)
I am only 2½ months old customer of Tata Sky & 2 best offers given me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock