Good News Upgraded to all new Tata Sky Binge+ STB

Congrats👍
This box is tempting but price too high...they should reduce the price for customers who are upgrading...
Yes...they should atleast give 1k discount for existing HD customers...other operators are doing that..If it still priced at 5999 I would not purchase it...

Here in West Bengal they are not providing upgrade to binge+ also...I installed it through a dealer...CC said that they will inform me when upgradation will available..but the dealer really helped me for this connection..

Yes...they should atleast give 1k discount for existing HD customers...other operators are doing that..If it still priced at 5999 I would not purchase it...

Here in West Bengal they are not providing upgrade to binge+ also...I installed it through a dealer...CC said that they will inform me when upgradation will available..but the dealer really helped me for this connection..
Did the took back ur old STB?
Presently only use of upgrading is the balance amount in the account carry over and no change in ID...

Congrats👍
This box is tempting but price too high...they should reduce the price for customers who are upgrading...
I think existing price also worthy..Since the box launched how many complaints regarding the box we have seen...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock