Good News Upgraded to all new Tata Sky Binge+ STB

BTW what about ur order?
They delivered wrong order for 3 times.. So took refund from them. The dealers from Maharashtra I mean from my city are unaware of such boxes.. Even amazon could not solve my problem. So I took refund.. Just now I had a talk with Tata sky cc. I discussed all the prblm which I faced. Now I have ordered settopbox olfrom official tata sky website. Now I m waiting for the confirmation

Today,I upgraded to Tata Sky Binge+ from my HD box
Costs Rs3999 with 6months of binge subscription and 3months of amazon prime subscription

Here is some snapshots of STB:
tjegZUv.jpg

UI picture:

YbbsrF0.jpg

pewcqWB.jpg

lvvtqOR.jpg

Picture quality looking very nice..
OTT apps are running smoothly...
Tata Sky just awesome😍😍
Those crisp pictures of Star Jalsha HD made my day. :cheers:

They delivered wrong order for 3 times.. So took refund from them. The dealers from Maharashtra I mean from my city are unaware of such boxes.. Even amazon could not solve my problem. So I took refund.. Just now I had a talk with Tata sky cc. I discussed all the prblm which I faced. Now I have ordered settopbox olfrom official tata sky website. Now I m waiting for the confirmation
I think tatasky cc has to get confirmation of availability from the Dealer itself Or maybe from Area Head...If the Box is not there they can't confirm ur order...

Did the took back ur old STB?
Presently only use of upgrading is the balance amount in the account carry over and no change in ID...
No...they did not took back my old stb...I have to discontinue my old HD box...that was my primary box,so I have to change my primary box first..then disconnected the old box..
Again I have to adjust my packeges for my 3 boxes

But after that Binge service stopped working...I called the guy who installed the box..he took my ID nmber nd said he will resume it again...lets see when he will resume that..

I think existing price also worthy..Since the box launched how many complaints regarding the box we have seen...
Yesss ofcourse I think 3999 is worthy enough...bt when we see that a new connection with dish antena will also cost that amount of money..then this is not fair...
Without discount if they give extra 3 or 6months of binge subscription for their exsisting customer..then I think that will be great deal also...atleast we can expect little more benefit as an existing tata sky customer..

Last edited:
No...they did not took back my old stb...I have to discontinue my old HD box...that was my primary box,so I have to change my primary box first..then disconnected the old box..

But after that Binge service stopped working...I called the guy who installed the box..he took my ID nmber nd said he will resume it again...lets see when he will resume that..
congrats for upgrade and star Jalsa HD.

wanted know how was ur old Set-up ( HD priamary, +SD+SD) as existing then u upgraded to Bing+HD+SD????

and clarify that u took box(physical from Retail store and then technician visited and do Pairing??

Surprise to see they didnt took old STB with them, because such STB sometimes used as replacement box for Under warranty/ASC customers.

I am really waiting TATA sky should pass benifit of cost saved in for upgrade. 3/6 month of Binge+ subsciption is good idea.

I think the issue of deactivating primary box...U should have waited for a day before deactivating...The change might not be updated ..Anyway it will be fixed...
I have 3 multitv connections..1st changed the primary box 2 days ago before Bing+ installation..then deactivated desired box myself by calling cc...i think u have to pay full NCF of Rs 153/- even upgrade...there is no option of multitv for Bing+ as I know...but maybe wrong...
Also as there is no favour for upgradation I have opted for new connection..I got New Dish LNB with Box at the same price..
Please confirm regarding the deduction or recharging NCF for Bing+ or u r not getting other channels than DD...

Yesss ofcourse I think 3999 is worthy enough...bt when we see that a new connection with dish antena will also cost that amount of money..then this is not fair...
Without discount if they give extra 3 or 6months of binge subscription for their exsisting customer..then I think that will be great deal also...atleast we can expect little more benefit as an existing tata sky customer..
There is no extra money for new connection of Bing+...Full installation of Dish and other accessories for the price 3999/- ..But u will get new ID and has to do 1 recharge of Rs 154/- for NCF..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock