Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

It may be because of the package subscribed. For ex: Polimer TV is not part of SCV Tamil pack. So users who subscribed to SCV Tamil pack will not get Polimer TV but they can get this channel in Analog mode.

Also, SCV might have been testing by changing the channel settings which might have interrupted the channels' availability in digital mode. But I am not sure. These are all just the possibilities..

My LCO give Star sports 2 on the first day of Champion trophy cricket, Hope he gave through SCV STB only. Looks SCV Digital have SS2 new channel

Yes. They already added this channel and someone posted it here in DDF too..

Sadiq said:
But whether Mega 24x7 is available in digital mode? Anyone having SCV digital box, please confirm..

Mega 24x7 and Mega music is not available on digital.. it was available for a day and they removed from Digital mode.

Sadiq said:
Yes. They already added this channel and someone posted it here in DDF too..

starsports 2 was available on the launch day itself in digital mode with SCV

pearlpearl said:
Sure, i too wish to have replies from the users with STB.

The one i quoted above is what i heard from one of my neighbor, but they didn't specify any particular channels but said that tamil channels that they watch regularly goes missing if connected through STB and few important channels too goes missing for several days and then again they are available but the issue repeats. So they didn't pay this month DAS charge and got back to analogue.

Hope some SCV STB users clear our doubts.

This information is incorrect, only PT was removed in analog and digital, all other channels which are available in analog is available on digital. May be the neighbor has not subscribed to all channels, few channels like, polimer tv, discovery tamil have to be subscribed separately other than the base pack.

Satvijay said:
Mega 24x7 and Mega music is not available on digital.. it was available for a day and they removed from Digital mode.

But SCV's A-la-carte list in their website is still showing Mega 24x7. They are always cheating. In Gold and Platinum pack they have same set of Tamil channels. But they mentioned as 37 in Gold pack and 38 in Platinum pack.

Sadiq said:
But SCV's A-la-carte list in their website is still showing Mega 24x7. They are always cheating. In Gold and Platinum pack they have same set of Tamil channels. But they mentioned as 37 in Gold pack and 38 in Platinum pack.

that la carte list is wrong... they dont have all the channels which is there in that list. no one has that updated list. probably i will prepare a list sometime during the weekend and post it here.

What about SUN Action.
Is it SUN Action available only in Sun direct?
Being a SUN network channel, why it is not added in SCV analog and digital

sathishbabu4u said:
What about SUN Action.
Is it SUN Action available only in Sun direct?
Being a SUN network channel, why it is not added in SCV analog and digital

SUN Action is available on digital mode. Not on analog

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock