Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

Yes. Sun Action is available in digital mode only and available in SCV and Sun Direct only. Not available in any other cable TV in Tamil Nadu. Now only some MSO in Chennai is offering this channel (as per their website).

Previously, Sun Life was there in Sun Direct and SCV Digital only. And it was encrypted (whereas Sun Action was available for free for all STB holders). Later the addition of Murasu channel from Kalaignar network they made Sun Life available to all for free (including analog cable across Tamil Nadu)..

scv will add the channel which are not their competition, they removed PT slowly by reducing the channel quality and recently they aired Polimer without audio and now its completely gone.

I read somewhere that there's problem between scv and polimer, since its launch.

keeper said:
scv will add the channel which are not their competition, they removed PT slowly by reducing the channel quality and recently they aired Polimer without audio and now its completely gone.

I read somewhere that there's problem between scv and polimer, since its launch.

Yes, Polimer was started by the group of people who manage the cable in Kovai, SO SCV had issues since the beginning, now with its growing popularity they first too off audio and now the entire channel without notice.

Is Polimer completely removed by SCV? Too bad.. Removed from both Analog and Digital? Now I understood the reason why Polimer TV was not a part of SCV-Tamil pack.

Before removing SCV placed Polimer in hyber band last channel, now it is completely removed.. too bad..

sathishbabu4u said:
Before removing SCV placed Polimer in hyber band last channel, now it is completely removed.. too bad..

How about SCV Digital?? Is this removed there too?

Satvijay said:
yes even in digital, i checkd today

Though this is a well known tactic by SCV to remove all popular channels, the inclusion of the sports channel for the ongoing Cricket series could be taken as a reason for removing a channel and may be Polimer might reappear once the Cricket season is over.

Any how right now we have no Polimer. :-/

pearlpearl said:
Though this is a well known tactic by SCV to remove all popular channels, the inclusion of the sports channel for the ongoing Cricket series could be taken as a reason for removing a channel and may be Polimer might reappear once the Cricket season is over.

Any how right now we have no Polimer. :-/

raj musix and raj news is also placed at some location in digital not along with tamil channels

Satvijay said:
raj musix and raj news is also placed at some location in digital not along with tamil channels

Ok, so they don't want any competition in both Music and news side so trying to do everything possible to make their channels alone to reach people. Since SUN is strong they don't seem to worry much about Raj or Vijay.

Yes, in Analogue both Raj News and Raj Musix are next to next in the very last slot (for me with an ok signal shows them to be the last channels).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock