DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,626
My plan is valid till 24th April 2019.
I wrote to them several times, I called customer care, took up on Twitter even then they came up with the same answer.

yesterday I received call from cc and asked me to change my arp, then I told as per trailing I should get my pack till it got activated. Then they said ok
They are manipulating users to change ARP as everyone does not know TRAI guidelines on it. Disgusting

I'm on ARP. On clicking info button besides Monthly price, details of the plan is now coming with NCF charges bouquetAlcarte etc
Photo-Grid-1549250946399.jpg
Photo-Grid-1549250917313.jpg
There u the confirmation on Arp continuation 🤩🤩😘😘😍😍 .. what's is ur app version bro ?? If it's Latest than 4.3.11.3 then please post apk file want to download 😊😊

Thanks
Dear Zeeyaullah,

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your email regarding new package of your Airtel DigitalTV ID 302xxxxxxx.

Basis on your email, we would like to inform you that, as per the TRAI framework, all existing packages on Airtel DigitalTV will be applicable till 31-JAN-2019. We are in the process of revising our current packs with your favorite channels and will get back to you with more details soon.

As you didn't upgrade your plan till 31st Jan'19, it has been automatically upgraded to the next best value plan. Please go to channel number 998 on your Airtel DTH to make changes in your plan and pay only for the channels that you choose.

The power of choice is now all yours! Select your own pack with ease on channel no 998 of your DigitalTV.

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Please note that your reference No is 131xxxxxx for any further correspondence.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!

Best Regards,

Saritha
Nodal_officer
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

This response I got from Airtel Nodal officer when I wrote them about my ARP quoting the TRAI faq no 11.
South Infinity HD Annual pack.
I am in a dilemma, should I wait till 6th feb @Gobinaath bro or go ahead with selection of new packs.
Any hope of ARPs gets continued?
don't do anything they are pretend to convert u so don't do anything in ur account upcoming days 🙂🙂
My plan is valid till 24th April 2019.
I wrote to them several times, I called customer care, took up on Twitter even then they came up with the same answer.
template reply 😊😊
yesterday I received call from cc and asked me to change my arp, then I told as per trailing I should get my pack till it got activated. Then they said ok
chapel shot 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😝😝😝

BTW what divakar bro said is correct they can't make any changes to arp customers without customers knowledge .. that's what I ask to wait guys 👍👍
It's injustice. They are not allowed to change unless you make new selection :angry2:
They are manipulating users to change ARP as everyone does not know TRAI guidelines on it. Disgusting
Yes, I am also angry that Airtel is not complying to the TRAI rules.
That's business Adtv want bulk money in ur account at the same time they want we must be in NCF .. happy that we are aware of that as a clever DDF members 😝😝😂😂🤣🤣

Happy that I made some Adtv users to aware of this 😘😘👍👍✌✌

Last edited:
There u the confirmation on Arp continuation 🤩🤩😘😘😍😍 .. what's is ur app version bro ?? If it's Latest than 4.3.11.3 then please post apk file want to download 😊😊

Thanks
It's 4.3.11.3 only bro. This info comes on clicking ''i" button besides monthly charges. They activated it this morning I think :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock