1. Dear Guest, Welcome to DreamDTH. Please Login or Create an Account with Us
  2. Download DreamDTH App for iOS | Android

Beware of Airtel Engineers

Discussion in 'Airtel Digital TV' started by kramkumar, Mar 22, 2011.

1. kramkumar

kramkumar Dream Pro

Threads:
    I requested for dish re-alignment few days back, and Airtel sent Engineers to my place. Immediately on arrival one Engineer open his box and took a used LNB and went to terrace to see the dish. He changed the original LNB with a used one. I could not understand, why the LNB has to be changed. My connection is less than a year old.

He finished the re-alignment to SES-7, and I activated new channels. But the signal quality is reduced considerably. Before the re-alignment the signal strength was 254, but now it is only 196 -198.

I lodged a complaint to ADTV about the LNB replacemnet. Since, there was no reply for three / four days, I forwarded the complaint to Nodal Officer. Today ADTV CC called me and said my original LNB will be replaced.

I heard from other users also the same thing happened. So, I request all ADTV users Please insist the Engineers not to change the LNB during Dish re-alignment.

2. Vikram

Vikram Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    A Lock/Unlock Icone Display between Signal Quality And Signal strength, if it in lock position ? ok no need to change any lnb,if lock /unlock display please Check Your Lnb Postion it is :
    [​IMG]

and ses7

[​IMG]

3. Bapun Raz

Bapun Raz Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    very gudinfo Viki and kramkumar...................:bowdownsmiley:
    so airtel is also a cheeter:aggressive: