• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Beware of Airtel Engineers

I requested for dish re-alignment few days back, and Airtel sent Engineers to my place. Immediately on arrival one Engineer open his box and took a used LNB and went to terrace to see the dish. He changed the original LNB with a used one. I could not understand, why the LNB has to be changed. My connection is less than a year old.

He finished the re-alignment to SES-7, and I activated new channels. But the signal quality is reduced considerably. Before the re-alignment the signal strength was 254, but now it is only 196 -198.

I lodged a complaint to ADTV about the LNB replacemnet. Since, there was no reply for three / four days, I forwarded the complaint to Nodal Officer. Today ADTV CC called me and said my original LNB will be replaced.

I heard from other users also the same thing happened. So, I request all ADTV users Please insist the Engineers not to change the LNB during Dish re-alignment.

Vikram

Staff member
Administrator
A Lock/Unlock Icone Display between Signal Quality And Signal strength, if it in lock position ? ok no need to change any lnb,if lock /unlock display please Check Your Lnb Postion it is :

and ses7