FTA channels without recharging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shivraj/Mudasir,
I bought DISH TV because of a channel listed in their website (Peace of Mind TV).
After I got the connection I was shocked to see that it was not a 24 hour channel.
They time multiplex it with GOD TV slot (about 2.5 hour/day).
It was not mentioned so in their website .
When contacted customer care, they said they will call me to update if they plan to add 24 hours channel.
Its been more than a week now still I haven't got response from them yet.
So I am planning to unlock , and get the channel directly as it is FTA.
Could you please help me out with the process ?
Thanks in advance.

It's not possible to unlock this channel in dishtv anywhere

Hi Shivraj
Since PMTV is FTA I was wondering if I could receive it directly if I unlock my STB(Zenega D4005is).
I know that by doing so I may not receive my DTH package anymore(All India Sports Pack)
I am willing to take the risk.

I got following information from PMTV website.
“Ku”Band with Mpeg2
or Mpeg4
(DVBS2)
Receiver can see FREE
Satellite Position = 75° East
Satellite = ABS2
LNB Frequency = 09750/10600
Frequency = 12226/12227
Polarization = H
Symbol = 44000
System = MPEG2(
DVBS)
/ MPEG4(
DVBS2)
FEC = 3/4
22K = On/Auto
Mode = Freetoair

Can anyone please tell me the steps required so that I get in me Dish TV setup.(Zenega D4005is)

Can you pm the details Shivraj bro. I have two DishTV STBs and I want to perform in 1 of them and see if it really works.

Suman Sahu said:
Can you pm the details Shivraj bro. I have two DishTV STBs and I want to perform in 1 of them and see if it really works.

Done bro :)

Shivraj bro didn't PM me yet this trick.....
Whts problem as i requested to do PM me.

kishanbsuman bro your pm system bocked hence I can't able to send you contact with Bapun bro :tup

Suman Sahu said:
Hope you have used the trick now, reply whether you are getting channels or not

Mudasir 4K said:
Hope you have used the trick now, reply whether you are getting channels or not

Can't really say whether it is working as my both DishTV connections are in active mode. I am planning for one of the STBs to be de-active to see if this trick works or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock