FTA channels without recharging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u P.M me the trick sir, as i have 2 connections at home....it very costly to recharge both....so want to use 1 in FTA mode

you aare new membes and not completed enough requirements in ddf  to get it  :u i will send it in future if you work in ddf without any spam :)

Sir actually i am very old member of dream dth...nd i joined it long time ago....in that time i never done anything wrong in the forum. And i need this trick sir...i will not reveal this with anyone sir

Rajanjaat222 said:
Sir actually i am very old member of dream dth...nd i joined it long time ago....in that time i never done anything wrong in the forum. And i need this trick sir...i will not reveal this with anyone sir

ok bro but currently you not completed 10 plus post  in ddf hence i cant able to send you pm Complete it without spamming and then contact me :)

The trick is very famous now a days working very well i have done few changes in this trick....

JitendraKumar said:
The trick is very famous  now a days working very well i have done few changes in this trick....

which changes bro  :) if interested then pm me :hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock