Good News Joined the ADTV HD Family :)

Sometimes it might take maximum 2 days even after website gets updated it might not be of good use as top up list is very limited there & information might not be up to date for the period of Free Preview based on your pack.

My Airtel App will be better than website and other than that using SMS centre 54325 for getting info on packs,Adding Top ups will be even more better.

This link contains all top up details & sms formats and this is recently updated,
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

And give a missed call from RMN to 08130081300 to know about your account details.These type of other selfcare option will be even more handy.
SMS to 54325 wont work as I'm using Jio SIM as RMN
How much time did it take for you?

Plz help me! I want to shift from ucn hd to Adtv hd but concerned about signal of adtv in my area. I dont want it to stop working in smaller weather changes. I have read reviews where ppl say it stops working even when a small cloud floats over it. I am confused and dont know what to do. Our family cant afford Tata sky hd so this is the only option i am left with. Or should i remain on ucn. Help plz
Thank you for reading!

How's is your experience man tell me!

How's is your experience man tell me!
Installation guy was quite helpful. He stayed for 2 hrs to find why the cable was not going down the cable hole. He could've told me to call electrician and fix it, but he stayed and fixed.

SD Channels are quite better compared to my previous cable operator (Asianet), the pricing is lower than cable, and I get more channels.

HD channels PQ and AQ is definitely good, I'd say even better than Tata Sky from what I saw at my cousin's house.

Man how much did you pay for installation and which pack you are getting for first month?
Is recording free for 12 months or not?
Some days before cc lady told me i will get first 12 months recording free....niw another man is saying i have to pay for it... don't know what to believe

Man how much did you pay for installation and which pack you are getting for first month?
Is recording free for 12 months or not?
Some days before cc lady told me i will get first 12 months recording free....niw another man is saying i have to pay for it... don't know what to believe
I bought it from Airtel site. I bought the 1540 one. Had to pay 150 extra for the large cable

Idk, it might be only 1 month free recording. That wouldn't matter as next month I'm changing my base pack

I bought it from Airtel site. I bought the 1540 one. Had to pay 150 extra for the large cable

Idk, it might be only 1 month free recording. That wouldn't matter as next month I'm changing my base pack
which pack you are getting in 1540?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock