Shift To Tata sky Frm Videocon d2h

• Thread starter Sonuv
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 11,284
Update.. Tata Sky Has Been Installed At My Home.. Happy To See The Quality Of Hd Channels ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— By The Help Of this Forum, I Make decision To Buy Tata Sky Hd.. Will Soon Update Pics, (pls tell me hw to uplode pics ๐Ÿ˜† as i am new guy here? Thank You a Lot Guys... This is Best Forum For Dth Related Knowledge.. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Update.. Tata Sky Has Been Installed At My Home.. Happy To See The Quality Of Hd Channels ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— By The Help Of this Forum, I Make decision To Buy Tata Sky Hd.. Will Soon Update Pics, (pls tell me hw to uplode pics ๐Ÿ˜† as i am new guy here? Thank You a Lot Guys... This is Best Forum For Dth Related Knowledge.. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Upload ur snaps in below website bro & copy the "full link bb code" there and paste it here :)

Upload Image โ€” Free Image Hosting

Last edited:
Sonuv go for Airtel Infinity annual payment pack cost Rs5801 per year just Rs483(all HD/SD channels) per month,why you want to spend Rs9000 per year in Tatasky,go for Dish TV 3 years non stop pack and all HD channels for Rs220 per month,how much money you want to spend choice is yours
For some people experience matters more than money.

Sonuv go for Airtel Infinity annual payment pack cost Rs5801 per year just Rs483(all HD/SD channels) per month,why you want to spend Rs9000 per year in Tatasky,go for Dish TV 3 years non stop pack and all HD channels for Rs220 per month,how much money you want to spend choice is yours
You should consider one thing before making such comments. Good service never comes cheap! For providing good technical support,you need to hire technically good people. Who doesn't work for a low salary!
Have you ever considered the fact that how good they provide the service via online CC as well as Telephonic CC! Look at their website,how well maintained that is. All these services don't come cheap. I am not defaming any operators but have you seen airtel website from a dth customer perspective? Consider something before making such comments.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock