Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
But bro the same show is being shown on Ten 3 HD also, not see the issue there.

Also i asked ADTV users also, they dont seem to have the issue. Still i will check tomorrow again as u said.

But one thing, TS did something around 5.15pm. I kept the channel ON, and the channel went blank, only TS logo was there for some seconds, then some message came on the screen, Initialising IRD, pls wait and it came back ON, after that issue was not there even when the same show Greatest Royal Rumble was going on
At that time, I'm checked in Jio TV & the issue is there also. Then I confirmed that issue is not from TS side and posted this yesterday :

There is some problems in transmission...
And I watched this programme till 11 pm only so cannot confirm the issue remained until the programme ends or not .

Does anyone face issue with Times Now HD. It’s freezing lot. The signal quality n strength are highest, but still the issue. Rest al channels looks good for me

Does anyone face issue with Times Now HD. It’s freezing lot. The signal quality n strength are highest, but still the issue. Rest al channels looks good for me

The issue is with broadcaster side. Its been happening since Jan when their office caught fire. Now I guess they are broadcasting from another place so some issue is there with their equipment

My brother using airtel DTH tomorrow I will change my stb and check audio and video quality in my TV and home theater
Yesterday I changed my brother airtel HD Box
HD channels audio quality much better PQ also good poor quality in SD channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock