Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

scv should atleast do somthing now to survive ... not with their old cheap tricks

Yes, at-least now they should stop focusing exclusively on revenue and also spend some time concentrating in building their brand name.

Analogue should provide more channels and DAS Diamond and Platinum at-least should offer almost all English pay channels to win the hearts of those who stood with them when DTH took a huge chunk from local cable.

its been more that 1yrs and 3 months after moving to SCV digital, i would say im happy with the signals and channels.Im paying less than DTH but may be on the higher side when compared to other Cables (arasu, TCCL and Akshaya) but im a happy customer. I get all news, sports, movies, tamil,kids,international,infortaiment,malayalam, telgu, kannada and few hindi channels for Rs220 PM ( which i cannot get in any DTH) . All your comments here ....

Satvijay said:
its been more that 1yrs and 3 months after moving to SCV digital, i would say im happy with the signals and channels.Im paying less than DTH but may be on the higher side when compared to other Cables (arasu, TCCL and Akshaya) but im a happy customer. I get all news, sports, movies, tamil,kids,international,infortaiment,malayalam, telgu, kannada and few hindi channels for Rs220 PM ( which i cannot get in any DTH) . All your comments here ....

im gettting 220 channels with Rs 100/- in arasu digital :) :sp:sp:lol:lol...im soo happyy :lol:lol

Satvijay said:

It's their tactics bro.. Price will be increased once subscriber base increased.. :lol
STB price still at Rs.1300+ while Dish TV available at 850Rs..
Dish TV equipments can used as FTA receiver (DD Direct) atleast but SCV STBs are use & throw..
Investing Rs.1300+ in SCV at this crucial moment is risky..:dodgy

aravindan said:
It's their tactics bro.. Price will be increased once subscriber base increased.. :lol
STB price still at Rs.1300+ while Dish TV available at 850Rs..
Dish TV equipments can used as FTA receiver (DD Direct) atleast but SCV STBs are use & throw..
Investing Rs.1300+ in SCV at this crucial moment is risky..:dodgy

i too accept it. but with the current channel count which im watching is way toooo expensive in any DTH. anyways there will be huge difference in the cost between cable and DTH always. im not asking anyone to invest, im just saying im happy with it. it all depends on what u watch on your tv. if you want movies,sports and tamil channels on any DTH min i have to spend 300 PM nothing lesser.

In my New apartment I had only one choice as builder has signed agreement with Aritel only for MDU which I hate , now we are bringing Tata Sky also. SCV also started giving connection , with HD. Now have to decide whether I need TATA Sky or SCV.

Viki said:
In my New apartment I had only one choice as builder has signed agreement with Aritel only for MDU which I hate , now we are bringing Tata Sky also. SCV also started giving connection , with HD. Now have to decide whether I need TATA Sky or SCV.

Wait for Arasu HD.. :lol ;)

aravindan said:
Wait for Arasu HD.. :lol ;)

By the time Arasu launch its service the Cable / DTH world would have crossed Ultra HD and moved to another new tech world.! So better I stick to DTH / or move to SCV. Cable is cheaper than DTH , but I prefer uninterrupted service thats why I hesitate to move to cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock