Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

Scv change channel slot wb 156 to 155 now. Movies now 150 to 156. Movies now in full screen .

yjunajup.jpg

SCV has added dual audio feed for NGC and Fox traveller, Tamil and english. Njoy

Im not getting channel news asia for the past 2 days, says no signal not sure if its a local cable issue or scv issue. can someone using SCV digital confirm it?

Satvijay said:
thats a sad news. anyone has idea of what is the price of those channels on SCV DAS

I think with the exit of their website the "A-La-Carte" option might have got frozen and these additional channels might be added at no extra cost with Diamond and/or mostly with Platinum Pack.

May be those who subscribe to SCV DAS can call their LCO or MSO and update us.

HOUSE-MD said:
I think with the exit of their website the "A-La-Carte" option might have got frozen and these additional channels might be added at no extra cost with Diamond and/or mostly with Platinum Pack.

May be those who subscribe to SCV DAS can call their LCO or MSO and update us.
im on diamond pack..i dont have it. its removed.

Satvijay said:
im on diamond pack..i dont have it. its removed.

Then i think platinum package should at-least have it. With such a huge mess with analogue they should give the channel at-least those who pay for the highest package as otherwise individual channel purchase could be way low.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock