Discussion Parameters to check when replacing your ADTV Remote officially

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 27,475
I have sent with marking to the nodal officer, waiting for the reply from both technician and nodal. :)Like in tamil newspapers(suplement for kids ) spot 7 differences between images, we are finding the differences:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xDXOK6b.jpg

Last edited:
They are closing down the service request without resolving it, the technician is not calling me. Someone from nodal office contacted me they said they will work on it. Someone from CC called me, i said issue not resolved.But they have closed down two service request without resolving it. I called CC, they are telling it is original only. The technician also said the same thing yesterday, i am myself in a fix whether it is original or duplicate. Again sent a mail to nodal. Damn customer service

Last edited:
Seems like I had been handed a duplicate remote a few months back. The buttons are hard to press and the airtel logo is stretched and dull. My previous remote which I was using for the past 10 years when I took up the connection was awesome and I thought the new remote quality has declined. Thanks to this thread I got to know the difference between original and the fake one. Although its too late for me, it will surely help all airtel customers who would go for replacement in the future.

Last edited:
Technician said me that just because territory sales manager informed me I am replacing. For others we are giving(fake)that remote only. What is your problem. I said for fake remote I could have gone for outside market why should i approach official route? He said next time if you order we will bring only that remote. I consoled him saying I am not complaining you I am complaining the office. What you will do whatever office supplies you will deliver it. Fake remote business is done with everyone's help. Everyone will get a cutting it seems. Only after stating what is the way to contact appellate and trai, nodal agency acted fast. But at the end like how we teach in marketing 'caveat emptor' let the buyer beware, we have to very careful when we make a purchase.

Last edited:
I mean total cost. Any visit charge. Or if we collect on our own, them there won't be Amy visit charge

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock