A strange rply from tatasky CC

@vishwanath I am also geting low signal quality and bad pq.Today tech person came to my home and they don't able to rectify the problem.I am also facing this problem from dec 5.

karanrudra93 said:
@vishwanath I am also geting low signal quality and bad pq.Today tech person came to my home and they don't able to rectify the problem.I am also facing this problem from dec 5.

sir, not only you and me there are many members facing this same problem sir. yesterday my neighbor also given the complaint to cc the tech person came and he was not able to sort the problem and he said he will come in 15min but he did not came back after a long hour we called him he is saying that all are having same problem its from company end only not from your end sir he replied i hope the tatasky don't have the high qualified tech person in its crew to solve the problems :wall:angry:angry:angry

@Viswanath You are saying that there are many members facing this problem.But when I made the thread about bad picture quality in tata sky,in that entire discussion if we escape 1 or 2 members most of the members are saying that there picture quality is all right and they also told me that this is not tata sky fault this is your dish antenna or stb fault.But I am definitely sure that tata sky picture quality is decrease so much in this two weeks.Tech person also visit my house 2 times they also not able to sort out the problem and they told me that may be due heavy compression the picture quality goes down.They told me that there is nothing problem on ur dish or stb.If ur picture quality noy looking right then definitely it is tata sky fault.So,Viswanath and all members who have getting bad picture quality,let us come together and write a mail to Ceo and nodal officer.:(:angry:wall

karanrudra93 said:
@Viswanath You are saying that there are many members facing this problem.But when I made the thread about bad picture quality in tata sky,in that entire discussion if we escape 1 or 2 members most of the members are saying that there picture quality is all right and they also told me that this is not tata sky fault this is your dish antenna or stb fault.But I am definitely sure that tata sky picture quality is decrease so much in this two weeks.Tech person also visit my house 2 times they also not able to sort out the problem and they told me that may be due heavy compression the picture quality goes down.They told me that there is nothing problem on ur dish or stb.If ur picture quality noy looking right then definitely it is tata sky fault.Hope for the best, may be we can see better picture quality after completion of migration.:(:angry:wall
YA I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU SIR THE PICTURE QUALITY IS DEGRADING DAY BY DAY I HAVE ALSO EXPERIENCED THE SAME THINGS WHAT YOU SAID .NOT ONLY YOU AND ME IN OUR APARTMENT THERE ARE 30+ CONNECTIONS BCZ IT IS BIG APARTMENT WHICH AS 10 FLATS FOR FLOOR
THE REMING MEMBERS ARE NOT IN THE DDF SO I AM REPRESENTING THEM ALSO HERE

WHEN ANY INDIA MATCHES GOES ON WE HAVE A BIG AUDITORIUM TO NJY THE MATCHES IN BIG SCREEN WE USE TATASKY BUT AFTER SEEING THE PICTURE QUALITY WE JUST CHANGED IT TO HATHWAY WHICH GIVES MORE QUALITY THAN TATASKY ITS A LIVE EXAMPLE FOR US

karanrudra93 said:
All members who have getting bad picture quality,let us come together and write a mail to Ceo and nodal officer.
Good decision friends.

Till Now Tata Sky Winning In PQ And AQ Section

Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock