A strange rply from tatasky CC

No,I use different port and cable while using Airtel hd.I have 4 HDMI ports in my lcd tv,I tested by connecting my tata sky HD to all of the HDMI cables but no changes in pq.

karanrudra93 said:
@me_saket Yesterday like viswanath tata sky also send 2 trainers along with 1 sr.technician to my house and they said me that there is problem on your dish antenna,so I change my dish antenna still I am not geting good picture quality as earlier.I compalaint to ceo they told me that they will again sent the technicians tommorow.I ask the technicians the problem is due to heavy compression or what?They said no.There is no such reasons for bad picture quality.So,I want to know from Viswanath that What was exact problem with his connection?Why he got bad picture quality?What action taken by technicians in viswanath's tata sky connection by which he got back his good picture quality as earlier?.

@karanrudra.. they did some changes in dish alignment and some chg settings in stb and they did not say any exact reason for this they are 3 members so they just performed trial and error methods with there experience thats it the sr .tech said due to migration this prb as occurring they did not charged any thing for me i soon update my ss also k

karanrudra93 said:
No,I use different port and cable while using Airtel hd.I have 4 HDMI ports in my lcd tv,I tested by connecting my tata sky HD to all of the HDMI cables but no changes in pq.

Can you check the output resolution of your STB from settings. Check if it is set to 1080i. Lower setting can cause bad PQ.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock