A strange rply from tatasky CC

It's not a race where TS has to win. If some people is having some problem with PQ then there is definitely something wrong may be from TS end or may be from user end. It will be better if we try to help them in solving their issue instead of posting who is winning in what category.

Re: RE: A strange rply from tatasky CC

karanrudra93 said:
@Do u have any information why the picture quality goes down?

Any reply from nodal office or CEO ? Did u mention that u are getting only 20 - 40 % signal instead of 90 and technician is unable to solve it?

Today more experienced technician came to my house and they saw my picture quality and they said that you have to change ur dish antenna because dish antenna which u are using this is not for HD DVR,thats why you are recieving low picture quality.They told me that this antenna is for normal stb.They also told me that for HD dvr antenna size is 65 cm,for sd stb 60 cm.After changing the antenna still I am not geting good picture clarity as earlier.I have also Airtel HD+ in my home.Airtel picture quality is very fine if I compare to tata sky.But 2 weeks ago Airtel and tata sky picture quality is looking almost same,now there is a huge difference in picture quality between the two dth brands.Plese someone give me suggestion what I have to do to get good picture clarity.

@dipayan Yes a reply from Ceo by saying that they are trying to send a more experienced technician.

@Rushil.D You don't facing any problem in picture quality.Your picture quality is good as earlier or picture quality decreased.

karanrudra93 said:
@Rushil.D You don't facing any problem in picture quality.Your picture quality is good as earlier or picture quality decreased.

No Bro I Don't Facing Any PQ Problem I Get All Channels In Good PQ

@Rushil.D I think the picture quality affects mostly in south and southeast region because members who are recieving bad picture quality they are from bangalore,hyderabad from south region.I am from lucknow but from 11 months I am living in visakhapatnam from southeast region.

karanrudra93 said:
I think the picture quality affects mostly in south and southeast region because members who are recieving bad picture quality they are from bangalore,hyderabad from south region.I am from lucknow but from 11 months I am living in visakhapatnam from southeast region.
the reason is south region fully migrated to mpeg4. I think tata uses less datarate than others for mpeg4 channels. Thats why they added equivalent to 50 sd channels per tp. Quality is more important than quantity.

Yeah! u r right quality is imortant instead of quantity.
@kem siva what's about ur pq?U r also from south.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock