All star/fic channels restored in base pack

i am also mail abt star chanels becuse i am mising all star chanels in my super platnium pack in rep they say only star gold and star movies actoin are remov frm all packs becuse they are now paid ala carte packs and they say other star chanels is ad in my pack on request free ala carte chanels but i am stil not get mising chanels:wall

sandylivetv said:
i am also mail abt star chanels becuse i am mising all star chanels in my super platnium pack in rep they say only star gold and star movies actoin are remov frm all packs becuse they are now paid ala carte packs and they say other star chanels is ad in my pack on request free ala carte chanels but i am stil not get mising chanels

Could you please tell me what channels you're missing you always said that STAR / FIC channels are back in my base pack but missing channels are not available :u
Please clarify what channels are available under ORC scheme in your pack and what channels are available under paid ala carte.

u dont know which r the star chanels in dish tv these are star gold, star movies aciton , star movies , chanel v , fox crime , fox life, life ok, national geo and star world and abt these mising chanels i am mail to cc they say only star gold and star movies action are remov frm my pack becuse they r now paid ala carte chnels and other star chanels is in orc and they activated those chanels but i am stil not get other orc chen:angry:angryls

Re: RE: All star/fic channels restored in base pack

sandylivetv said:
u dont know which r the star chanels in dish tv these are star gold, star movies aciton , star movies , chanel v , fox crime , fox life, life ok, national geo and star world and abt these mising chanels i am mail to cc they say only star gold and star movies action are remov frm my pack becuse they r now paid ala carte chnels and other star chanels is in orc and they activated those chanels but i am stil not get other orc chen:angry:angryls

What is your monthly pack. :huh

piinku1 said:
So finally Dishtv surrenders near Starindia:eek:hya:D

Yes bro.. Star group is one of the big group.
Anirudha bro now wht u say about ur lines that Star kis khet ki mulli hai..??
Nw star group is saying Dish tv kis khet ki gaazar hai.
[emoji5][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Mani180 said:
Yes bro.. Star group is one of the big group.
Anirudha bro now wht u say about ur lines that Star kis khet ki mulli hai..??
Nw star group is saying Dish tv kis khet ki gaazar hai.
[emoji5][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

:lol :lol :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock