Re: RE: All star/fic channels restored in base pack

Anirudha said:
I did't get your words ? :huh
ydaryhe6.jpg

I m talking about this reply of urs..[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Sent from my GT-S7562

Mani180 said:
I m talking about this reply of urs..

If really dishtv added STAR / FIC channels in the base pack then its a defeat of STAR / FIC and they lost the battle because they couldn't capture the momentum as they allow dishtv to activate STAR SPORTS 3 weeks before "The Big Test" :p:lol

Anirudha said:
If really dishtv added STAR / FIC channels in the base pack then its a defeat of STAR / FIC and they lost the battle because they couldn't capture the momentum as they allow dishtv to activate STAR SPORTS 3 weeks before "The Big Test" :p:lol

No Star/Fic channels back in base pack.

Mani180 said:
No Star/Fic channels back in base pack.

Then why you dragging me one thing to clarify if dishtv added STAR / FIC channels back in the base pack then its a loss of STAR / FIC not dishtv's because they have plenty of channels to recover and right now STAR / FIC needs to switch off their channels from dishtv in a immediate effect because deal is yet not sign between two party and STAR allowing their channels in dishtv platform ;):lol

I Got Nat geo wild, life ok, fox life back in my base pack :eek:hya

Travel xp hd, dish box office 2 showing unsubscribed channels. I don't need these 2.

Remember i had recently recharged my account and was getting these 2 channels in base pack and at the same time star channels was removed from my base pack. Then i had order on request basis star channels.

umu6aruh.jpg

u6a2uqum.jpg

3aqequqy.jpg

e4e2eru4.jpg
5eze5ube.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock