HBO Defined and HBO Hits channels launched delayed by tata sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its disgusting that ch prices are increasd by almost 50% on the eve of new year. This will affect ad-free ch subscription & even DTH may get less revenue as pushing prices beyond a certain limit will affect revenue.

Its interesting to note that as per reports, TS wanted to hike HBO channel prices but couldn't hike due to Trai regulation even as there was no word from HBO for price hike.

Today I Again Meet With Senior Nodal Officier Of Tata Sky. Actually My Nebighbour Wants To Said Me That Please Help Of Them They Wants To Buy Tata Sky So I Went To My City Tata Sky Office There I Found Tata Sky Senior Nodal Officer So I Ask Them About HBO Hits Hd And HBO Defined Addition Delay So They Said Them Please Wait Some I Wait 2 Hours In Tata Sky Office Then After They Come Back And Said Hbo Channels Will Added On 31st December 2013 Some Broadcaster Issue Thaey Unable To Launch Hbo Channels On 24th December They Told That hbo Increased 30 rs Both In HD And SD Versions Fromm New Year So I Think No Tat Sky Fault

Rushil.D said:
Today I Again Meet With Senior Nodal Officier Of Tata Sky. Actually My Nebighbour Wants To Said Me That Please Help Of Them They Wants To Buy Tata Sky So I Went To My City Tata Sky Office There I Found Tata Sky Senior Nodal Officer So I Ask Them About HBO Hits Hd And HBO Defined Addition Delay So They Said Them Please Wait Some I Wait 2 Hours In Tata Sky Office Then After They Come Back And Said Hbo Channels Will Added On 31st December 2013 Some Broadcaster Issue Thaey Unable To Launch Hbo Channels On 24th December They Told That hbo Increased 30 rs Both In HD And SD Versions Fromm New Year So I Think No Tat Sky Fault

If TS launch HBO on 31st then it should be free preview till 2nd Jan ;)

Experts say don't expect some thing FREE from Tata Sky so.....

gautamsky said:
If TS launch HBO on 31st then it should be free preview till 2nd Jan ;)

TS should provide these channels as free preview till HBO updates their website....:k

harshbardhan said:
Experts say don't expect some thing FREE from Tata Sky so.....

Last weekend TS allowed its subscribers to view all Showcase channels worth Rs 265 FREE of cost. :p

free can be only expect on Saturday offer

and not on new channel launch

although SWP was free for 2 days on Saturday and sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock